Increase in Length after Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
robertm

Increase in Length after Implant

Postby robertm » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm

There have been a lot of discussions about gaining length AFTER implant and the ability of AMS and Titan to expand over time. After all, LGX means length and girth extension, right? But I am really confused by this. My understanding is that the surgeon (should) places the implants as far into the glans as is safe. Too short, and you're short-changed. Too far and you risk erosion. So if the implant is as far as it can be without risking erosion, how can it grow any further over, say, the first year or two after surgery? Wouldn't that place it further into the glans than the surgeon determined was safe? Wouldn't that risk erosion?

I am pre-implant and will be having a discussion with my doctor soon. This is one issue I'd like to understand.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

David_R

Re: Increase in Length after Implant

Postby David_R » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm

In my case I was able to regain my original length (meaning pre-prostatectomy). I don't think it could have been made any bigger without having tissue added to it somehow. (I am not a medical professional, so this is just a guess.)

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:53 pm

You asked a great question. The are two parts to the answer.

First the tunica in which the cylinders are placed. Tough ligament material that can slowly be stretched over time using techniques such as jelging, VED, weights or traction or the use of an expandable implanted cylinders. I know this too be a fact because I personally experienced this. My penis is almost 2 inches longer than my original teenage length due to ALL of the above over 8 years. More details if needed.

But the second part of your question is how can there be erosion if the tunica expands? I THINK I have the answer.. the glans sits on top of the tunica which means that if the tunica was to expand, the glans "goes along for the ride" atop the tunica as it lengthens. My guess is that if the conditions are too long for the tunica at that point in time then the cylinders punch through to the glans causing the erosion. So to avoid erosion lengtheni the tunica gradually. I believe this is the theory behind the LGX expandability feature. I understand that the Titan has limited expandability compared to the LGX. For this reason I chose the LGX as my original implant. When it came time for a revision I had a choice whether to seek further length or work on getting more girth which at the time of my revision was 5.25 inches in circumference. I did a prerevision calculation that the Titan choice would give me an almost immediate girth of at least 6" which turned out to be true. For me an immediate increase of 1" in girth was way better than hoping for a 1" growth of my current 7" penis to maybe 8" over the next 10 years. Besides I knew I was going to get some lengh increase with the longer cylinders that were predicted.

For me I am in total awe of m my new dick. It is 2" longer and at least 7" in circumference at the base which a woman would feel if i was fully inserted. I am constantly stealing looks in the mirror and blown away. Needless to say I am really happy with my choice. More on this also if interested.

All of this is controversial. I was constructively criticized on this site for promoting the idea that VEDs n traction etc. work. Maybe or maybe not but it worked for me.

So.. bottom line for you.. you want more length? Think LGX. More girth? Go Titan. Tiran girth comes faster than LGS lenght in my opinion. I personally think a woman wants a man to have enough girth compared to length.

Does this help?

This is A HUGE decision for vou. I will speak to you on the phone if you give me a number and a beat time.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Very simple answer. Your penis shrinks and grows as you use it or not. It has nothing to do with in or out of the glans. Modern implants are all erosion resistant if the surgeon has done his job and your tips are even. The tips and pump are designed not to let you erode your self easily. That being said many doctors choose to fudge short on the implant and your penis then shrinks to fit. So you will lose an inch or so from a normal erection. The LGX can then gain back up to about 7/10 of an inch per year. If you have a perfect anatomy and length then a great surgeon will give you a perfect fit no loss in length and no gain at the time of implant. But as societies the world over have been proving for thousands of years yes the penis can be stretched by daily constant effort. It actually has no bounds. Your implant can and will slowly stretch your penis no matter what size it starts with and it does this quite safely.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:11 am

MyImplant wrote:You asked a great question. The are two parts to the answer.

First the tunica in which the cylinders are placed. Tough ligament material that can slowly be stretched over time using techniques such as jelging, VED, weights or traction or the use of an expandable implanted cylinders. I know this too be a fact because I personally experienced this. My penis is almost 2 inches longer than my original teenage length due to ALL of the above over 8 years. More details if needed.

But the second part of your question is how can there be erosion if the tunica expands? I THINK I have the answer.. the glans sits on top of the tunica which means that if the tunica was to expand, the glans "goes along for the ride" atop the tunica as it lengthens. My guess is that if the conditions are too long for the tunica at that point in time then the cylinders punch through to the glans causing the erosion. So to avoid erosion lengtheni the tunica gradually. I believe this is the theory behind the LGX expandability feature. I understand that the Titan has limited expandability compared to the LGX. For this reason I chose the LGX as my original implant. When it came time for a revision I had a choice whether to seek further length or work on getting more girth which at the time of my revision was 5.25 inches in circumference. I did a prerevision calculation that the Titan choice would give me an almost immediate girth of at least 6" which turned out to be true. For me an immediate increase of 1" in girth was way better than hoping for a 1" growth of my current 7" penis to maybe 8" over the next 10 years. Besides I knew I was going to get some lengh increase with the longer cylinders that were predicted.

For me I am in total awe of m my new dick. It is 2" longer and at least 7" in circumference at the base which a woman would feel if i was fully inserted. I am constantly stealing looks in the mirror and blown away. Needless to say I am really happy with my choice. More on this also if interested.

All of this is controversial. I was constructively criticized on this site for promoting the idea that VEDs n traction etc. work. Maybe or maybe not but it worked for me.

So.. bottom line for you.. you want more length? Think LGX. More girth? Go Titan. Tiran girth comes faster than LGS lenght in my opinion. I personally think a woman wants a man to have enough girth compared to length.

Does this help?

This is A HUGE decision for vou. I will speak to you on the phone if you give me a number and a beat time.

I started getting length and girth gains in the first month with the LGX. As for hardness, pumped to the max is too hard for my wife and is very uncomfortable for me. I only go to the max when cycling. I don't need to turn it into granite for sex. :)

Larry

robertm

Postby robertm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Thanks everyone for the responses. This information is very helpful for a pre-implant guy and will help me have discussions with my doctor.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

ableman28

Postby ableman28 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi, I haven't posted here in a long time but still visit to read.

My own experience, implanted by Eid in summer 2016, was this. Pre peyronie I was about 7.5". After peyronie I was 6" on a good day with 1/2CC of trimix, which is a lot to inject. Eid's trimix office injection to check length was 6.1". First activations after surgery I was actually very slightly larger, 6.2". I then followed a fairly regular, multiple times a week inflation for about 6 months and also combined with occasional vacuum tube, which I don't think Eid would approve of. At the one year mark I was just shy of 7". (Titan 22CM plus 1CM RTE, btw).

For myself my peyronie was of relatively recent origin and I'm assuming the tissues were still pliable enough to recover some lost length even though they say that Titan's don't exert linear pressure just girth.

In terms of girth I was about 5" pre peyronie, about 6.5" immediately after surgery due to swelling, and it settled to a little under 6". So in terms of girth I was larger post surgery than I was before. In terms of length I regained about 2/3 of what I had lost to peyronie but not all of it.

All in, and mainly because I'm wealthy enough to have young sister-girlfriends (look at Seeking Arrangement) I am thrilled with the outcome and so are my partners.
Implanted by Dr. Eid, July 15, 2016

Return to “Implants”