Any offers for sex from intrigued girls?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
robertm

Re: Any offers for sex from intrigued girls?

Postby robertm » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:15 pm

C_lab34: You said you don't tell a partner unless she finds the pump. What do you tell her then?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:18 pm

robertm wrote:C_lab34: You said you don't tell a partner unless she finds the pump. What do you tell her then?

I might suggest telling her, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Particularly if she has experienced a good sexual experience from the advantage that an implanted penis has over an unimplanted penis.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:24 pm

needhelp wrote:
Xomanow wrote:Here is a post I made one year ago........

I was just reading the Sex and Dating Forum on POF (plenty of fish) and found one topic with regard to implants......there were only 3 responses but the last one was too good not to post here......

Does anyone know about penis erection implants surgery?
Posted: 5/2/2006 8:19:36 PM
I have a friend who had sex with a guy that had that done, she said it was the best sex she ever had, she did not know that the guy had that done and she could not tell he had it done, She found out from another girl he done it with. She is not with this guy anymore but she sure misses him.

:lol: :lol:

This is an interesting question......I just had mine done on Jan 4......I plan to keep it a secret because of potential embarrassment however, I'm wondering if letting it be known would work to my advantage......when I'm ready to inflate, I would like to try it out with several different women before I seriously look for a relationship......

How are you going to not tell them? What are you going to do when you have to pump it up

Every woman I have slept with since my implant has known BEFORE I EVER MET her. I put it in my profile on a dating site.

Having said that, I feel compelled to point out that it is NOT THE IMPLANT that got them into bed with me. We exchanged emails, talked on the phone, dated. The usual progression.

Most women make love, not sex, and their attention is focused on the MAN, not the penis. Of course a penis that works overtime is icing on the cake. (Regardless of whether or not that penis can ejaculate any icing.

Having said that, my girlfriend last week said that she would not consider any unimplanted man as a lover (essentiall, that I have spoiled her). On the other hand, I think she was just being complimentary. Our relationship (while the sex is an important part) is based more on mutual affection and respect. I seriously doubt if she would stick around for good sex alone if that were the only attractant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:11 pm

Very well put my friend
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:27 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
needhelp wrote:
Xomanow wrote:Here is a post I made one year ago........

I was just reading the Sex and Dating Forum on POF (plenty of fish) and found one topic with regard to implants......there were only 3 responses but the last one was too good not to post here......

Does anyone know about penis erection implants surgery?
Posted: 5/2/2006 8:19:36 PM
I have a friend who had sex with a guy that had that done, she said it was the best sex she ever had, she did not know that the guy had that done and she could not tell he had it done, She found out from another girl he done it with. She is not with this guy anymore but she sure misses him.

:lol: :lol:

This is an interesting question......I just had mine done on Jan 4......I plan to keep it a secret because of potential embarrassment however, I'm wondering if letting it be known would work to my advantage......when I'm ready to inflate, I would like to try it out with several different women before I seriously look for a relationship......

How are you going to not tell them? What are you going to do when you have to pump it up

Every woman I have slept with since my implant has known BEFORE I EVER MET her. I put it in my profile on a dating site.

Having said that, I feel compelled to point out that it is NOT THE IMPLANT that got them into bed with me. We exchanged emails, talked on the phone, dated. The usual progression.

Most women make love, not sex, and their attention is focused on the MAN, not the penis. Of course a penis that works overtime is icing on the cake. (Regardless of whether or not that penis can ejaculate any icing.

Having said that, my girlfriend last week said that she would not consider any unimplanted man as a lover (essentiall, that I have spoiled her). On the other hand, I think she was just being complimentary. Our relationship (while the sex is an important part) is based more on mutual affection and respect. I seriously doubt if she would stick around for good sex alone if that were the only attractant.

Absolutely !!! :)

Larry

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 pm

Everyone's situation is different. I have a number of ladies that I have dated and some that I have yet to meet. My dates are fun even when my cock doesn't work, which is every time now. Not a single woman that I spoke with became disinterested in me getting an implant. In fact, several want to be the first to give it a test drive and one wants to provide my PT afterward.

So the moral of the story is this. Women want to have sex with a man that has a hard cock, not just the cock. That is why vibrators sales are booming, lots of dicks but not enough men with dicks.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Everyone's situation is different. I have a number of ladies that I have dated and some that I have yet to meet. My dates are fun even when my cock doesn't work, which is every time now. Not a single woman that I spoke with became disinterested in me getting an implant. In fact, several want to be the first to give it a test drive and one wants to provide my PT afterward.

So the moral of the story is this. Women want to have sex with a man that has a hard cock, not just the cock. That is why vibrators sales are booming, lots of dicks but not enough men with dicks.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:03 am

I remember this post from richard the frog way "back in the day" --- he was young and didn't really know that "women do make love to the man, not just the dick", though, as we all know, it is really anticlimactic and frustrating for all if the man shows up with a useless soft dick that won't rise to the occasion.

The discussion does remind me of a fun joke though, here it is:

A man accidentally elbows a woman's boob as she is standing behind him in a hotel lobby.
The man apologizes profusely and says:
"if your heart is as soft as your breasts, I know you'll forgive me."
To which the woman replied:
"if your dick is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 318"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:38 am

TANGERINE wrote:I remember this post from richard the frog way "back in the day" --- he was young and didn't really know that "women do make love to the man, not just the dick", though, as we all know, it is really anticlimactic and frustrating for all if the man shows up with a useless soft dick that won't rise to the occasion.

The discussion does remind me of a fun joke though, here it is:

A man accidentally elbows a woman's boob as she is standing behind him in a hotel lobby.
The man apologizes profusely and says:
"if your heart is as soft as your breasts, I know you'll forgive me."
To which the woman replied:
"if your dick is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 318"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Whatever happened to "RichardTheFrog"...…..did he.....croak?......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”