Implant advice in Europe

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fanouris

Implant advice in Europe

Postby Fanouris » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Hey everyone I currently looking also to make an implant because of venous leak i currently live in austria I don't know if my insurance can cover this can u give me some advice about this matter I tried to call today Dr. Osmonov from Germany but no answer I don't know what should I do can someone help me where to go to make the implant
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

cincinnatus1951

Re: Implant advice in Europe

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:59 pm

Fanouris: There is a guy on Franktalk who was implanted by a Dr. Leiber in Freiburg, Germany. You might try doing search and send him a PM for contact information as well as how satisfied he was. I seem to recall he was quite satisfied.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Fanouris

Postby Fanouris » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm

I found this guy but he was last time active in the forum in October
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Fanouris wrote:I found this guy but he was last time active in the forum in October

You are wrong, I was active two or three days ago. My activity has nothing to do with the fact that I still love my implant :lol:
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Fanouris

Postby Fanouris » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Yeah actually I saw a quoted post of yours from someone else and I thought this guy had made the surgery my bad :lol: :lol:

Fanouris

Postby Fanouris » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:20 pm

I had a lot of private messages thanks everyone currently I called Dr osmanov office and he said to Me to get a termine go to Kiel to make it I have to go to other urologist here in Austria and write it down to have a termine for the operation does anyone can suggest me any good urologist in Vienna and if u have any idea how much will it cost me for the surgery

Return to “Implants”