How to do the stretch test? to the Pubic bone?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

How to do the stretch test? to the Pubic bone?

Postby edwardl007 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:25 pm

I keep hearing press the ruler down to the pubic bone. But if I do that it seems to me that that yields another 1-1.25 inches to what my penis appears to me w/o the pressing and visibly normal.

What am i doing wrong? or am i really bigger than i think?? Say it is so :-)
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Lost Sheep

Re: How to do the stretch test? to the Pubic bone?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:31 pm

edwardl007 wrote:I keep hearing press the ruler down to the pubic bone. But if I do that it seems to me that that yields another 1-1.25 inches to what my penis appears to me w/o the pressing and visibly normal.

What am i doing wrong? or am i really bigger than i think?? Say it is so :-)

I believe the reason for pressing "to the bone" is to compress the pubic fat pad. If you gain or lose weight, the fat pad will change dimensions and therefore change your apparent penile length. Compressing the fat pad does not completely eliminate that variable, but it does minimize it.

A compressed fat pad is also more consistent than if you don't compress.

I have a measuring string clamped in a hemostat and press that as hard as I can for a consistent measure. It is less uncomfortable than a ruler.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Re: How to do the stretch test? to the Pubic bone?

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 am

if I didn't compress tightly to the pubic bone I would be about an inch and a half shorter . medical sites always pressed to the Bone for accurate measurement . According 2 studies that mirrors a full e r e c t i o n
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”