6 Days Since Implant- a few observations

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tryin2hard

6 Days Since Implant- a few observations

Postby Tryin2hard » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi guys- I am far too undisciplined to keep any kind of journal so I will post as I can when I feel I might have something to contribute to the group. Implanted 6 days ago in NY by Dr. Eid. The first thing I want to say is that the amount of discomfort I experienced was far less than what I was expecting. Because of some past issues I did not use any strong pain medication, just OTC. My first night has slightly painful but not too bad. After that it has just been dull ache and soreness. Im no He-man so if I can do it anybody can. Not telling anyone not to use the meds just want anyone considering the procedure to know that the discomfort was easily managed for me. Six days post op and I have to force myself to slow down. My right nut is swollen as the pump sits behind it. No problem in the shaft and I don't even know where the reservoir sits in my body. Cant even detect it. Started cycling in a hot bath on the fourth day. Pump is hard and can't really get enough pumps in yet to cause any ache or pain. Called AMS, they were helpful and said keep pumping as much as I am able. Dr. Eid was great and no complaints or issues thus far. This has gone so smoothly that Im almost waiting for something to go sideways.
I know some guys have had issues and I feel for them, I really do. In no way am I trying to make this sound like no big deal. There are things that can go wrong and there is still plenty of time for me to run into issues. My point is simply that for some of us this is can be a rather smooth process. Physically I look to have retained my length but I do seem to have lost some girth but that may simply be because I can't get many pumps in yet, the ball is like a rock after 6 or 8 pumps. The cycling in a hot bath is little more than a pinching sensation, no way I could call it painful. Walking around and driving has some discomfort and I walk a little bowlegged but get around fine. Will post again in a week or so and let everyone know how things are going.

Steven
68 yrs old. Peyronies diagnosed 3 years ago. tried pills and Trimix injections. Implanted April 13 2018. 18 cm ams lgx with 1 cm rte by Dr. Eid.

newbie443

Re: 6 Days Since Implant- a few observations

Postby newbie443 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Glad you are doing so well. Take care and best wishes for continued great results.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

antman90

Re: 6 Days Since Implant- a few observations

Postby antman90 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:39 am

Tryin2hard wrote:Hi guys- I am far too undisciplined to keep any kind of journal so I will post as I can when I feel I might have something to contribute to the group. Implanted 6 days ago in NY by Dr. Eid. The first thing I want to say is that the amount of discomfort I experienced was far less than what I was expecting. Because of some past issues I did not use any strong pain medication, just OTC. My first night has slightly painful but not too bad. After that it has just been dull ache and soreness. Im no He-man so if I can do it anybody can. Not telling anyone not to use the meds just want anyone considering the procedure to know that the discomfort was easily managed for me. Six days post op and I have to force myself to slow down. My right nut is swollen as the pump sits behind it. No problem in the shaft and I don't even know where the reservoir sits in my body. Cant even detect it. Started cycling in a hot bath on the fourth day. Pump is hard and can't really get enough pumps in yet to cause any ache or pain. Called AMS, they were helpful and said keep pumping as much as I am able. Dr. Eid was great and no complaints or issues thus far. This has gone so smoothly that Im almost waiting for something to go sideways.
I know some guys have had issues and I feel for them, I really do. In no way am I trying to make this sound like no big deal. There are things that can go wrong and there is still plenty of time for me to run into issues. My point is simply that for some of us this is can be a rather smooth process. Physically I look to have retained my length but I do seem to have lost some girth but that may simply be because I can't get many pumps in yet, the ball is like a rock after 6 or 8 pumps. The cycling in a hot bath is little more than a pinching sensation, no way I could call it painful. Walking around and driving has some discomfort and I walk a little bowlegged but get around fine. Will post again in a week or so and let everyone know how things are going.

Steven

Hey dude does your penis look oval shaped ???
27, divorced no kids, ED since as long as I can remember, don't know the cause. Pills work but hate the sides/planning. Leaning towards an implant.

Return to “Implants”