Two weeks in

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnThomas

Two weeks in

Postby JohnThomas » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 am

Now two weeks since my implant, and things are healing nicely

I have found ARNICA Gel rubbed on the shaft and scrotum helpful in reducing soreness

On the underwear front, I have found AERO groin protector briefs ( used for cricket) very good - soft, supporting, and high waist

Two and a half weeks to go to see nurse for inflation/deflation instructions !
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Kidantrim

Re: Two weeks in

Postby Kidantrim » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:27 am

Well done.

Glad to hear you are progressing well.

Im almost a week post implant and the main soreness is in my scrotum.

Lying down , sitting, no problem, but walking around tends to hurt after a few minutes.

Tighter , more appropriate underwear might do the trick.

Thanks for the info, hope your recovery continues at pace.
37 years old. Ed from VL all my life. Natural erections impossible from 25 years onwards. Max strength pills stopped working , vein ligation didnt work. Injections worked great for 6 months before they stopped working. Implanted 4/4/18.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:26 am

Welcome to the other side. Take your time to heal. After what you have been through you now deserve to be patient and get the healing correct. Good news and welcome
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

gillemor

Postby gillemor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Looks like my implant in London was a day or two after yours, JT (different surgeon though). Same scrotum discomfort as you and Kidantrim. Sometimes I find more supportive underwear helps, other times it seems to make it worse! The last couple of nights I’ve slept naked and, rather contrary to expectations, that has worked pretty well.
I had the same issue when my artificial sphincter was put in last year, when the pump in my scrotum caused me a good deal of pain for quite a few weeks. But it did eventually settle and I’m sure it will be the same this time round.
62 years old, gay, single. ED following prostatectomy in 2016. Living in Scotland but implanted March 27, 2018 in London, England. AMS 700CX 21cm + 1cm RTE. Happy to show/tell

Return to “Implants”