Sex toy for her. Womanizer Deluxe.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Re: Sex toy for her. Womanizer Deluxe.

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:19 pm

I Love when older posts come back and they are relevant to me LOL… Myng wanted one of these during my ED days so, we made it happen… she said I could say this or I wouldn’t but, she sort of lost control of her bladder the first time we used it. We continue to use this one… The company is also really good to deal with in case of emergency LOL… do not feel demasculinized! You will experience her body doing things you’re probably in capable of but, it’s OK… This thing is a beast and makes things more enjoyable for her after she finishes and you start going to town…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:58 pm

My wife was quite displeased and totally dismissive when I brought up the idea of a toy - any toy - many years ago. I knew better than to ever mention it again. Making her angry is not a helpful strategy.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

NextStepImplant

Postby NextStepImplant » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 am

Less is more when I comes to a vibrator. Sure you could buy the biggest and most powerful one but that has a decentitzing effect on women. Kinda like bad masturbating practices like Death Grip men use on themselves. Look for a toy that is able to isolate the different areas around the hood and clit. You don’t want to be replaced by the vibrator, you want it to Enhance the PIV sex and still have her be able to enjoy the sensations that come from PIV sex.

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:31 am

seb345 wrote:It's honestly something that sometimes helps in a sexual relationship. I use toys with my GF. I like it because it adds some spice in the overall dynamic of our relationship. Especially since I used to have problems with my erection in the past (before I had my surgery). I actually have quite the collection of different things like vibradores anal beads anal plugs dildos strapons and whatever the heck you might imagine. I have used all those things in different scenes with my GF and we both enjoyed it a lot. I think that toys like that help women feel wanted and they allow them to reach orgasm faster. They are happy and so am I because a happy satisfied woman is a pleasure to lie in bed with eheh

I agree. As my wife has aged, she is finding it much harder to orgasm. I have never been able to get her off penetrating her, it has been at least 5 years since I was last able to get her off orally but she just loves the toy that I got her... picture attached..
Attachments
Touch II Vibrator.jpg
Touch II Vibrator.jpg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 601 times
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Return to “Implants”