James journal with Dr. Eid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captn20

Re: James journal with Dr. Eid

Postby Captn20 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
nudist wrote:
antman90 wrote:
James... i think your making a big mistake. We need journals like yours... it helps us with a lot of our questions and doubts. I'm saddened that this is a decision you feel you have to make. I never thought things could be so political on this forum. When the supposed intention is to help ourselves as brothers.

there is nothing political about this site. and there is plenty of help available with very few restrictions.

james-
the only thing happening is the moderator is trying prevent doctor advertising or the appearance of it.
if he doesn't we have already found it gets carried away.
recommending YOUR doctor is fine and encouraged.
praising a doctor, his bio, credentials, etc goes a bit more toward advertising.
if that minor restriction is something that troubles you so much that you can't get or give any value or help, then don't bother.
I don't see any problem at all except some sort of made up "censorship".

your problem boils down to "if i can't advertise for my doctor, this site is worthless".

that's ridiculous.

Thank you nudist, I appreciate your understanding and support. Since I get accused of censorship from time to time, I thought I would post it's definition - Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or "inconvenient" as determined by government authorities My time is my donation to this fantastic website. As a paramedic I made $38 per hour.. I spend in excess of 4 hours every day, 7 days a week. That is $1064 per week x 52 = $55,328. Your welcome, my pleasure. :)

Larry

A few observations, if I may:
1- Job of the moderator(s) is a thankless job. Thank you for all you do.
2- I certainly hope James or anyone else won't leave over trivial issues
3- This forum is not a social media to be taken lightly. It deals with a VERY serious issue that all of us are dealing with or dealt with for many years and everyone's contribution can and will help in one way or the other. This is about our life, health and happiness.
4- We are all adults, and judging by the signatures, with years of personal and professional experience. I doubt that praise of a doctor or bashing the other is going to have a determining impact on our decisions. Just like reading, watching or hearing every day news, we, ultimately, (should) make our decision.
5- I've only been here a few months and was very fortunate to find this forum. To find all this information and firsthand and personal experiences of so many people who suffer from the same problem, I probably had to search multitude of sites with much less success.
6- FT introduced me to the names of a few implant surgeons. After that, I did my own independent research. The final decision who to go with was mine. Had anyone posted the resume of Dr. Eid, Dr. Kramer or any other doctor and praised/advertised them day and night, would not make any difference on my decision.
7- Sharing our good or bad experience with a doctor (presented professionally and with good taste) is helpful. Bashing any doctor should be refrained. For every patient who's not happy with his doctor, there are many more who are. Using certain words to express our feelings/thoughts about a doctor (or anyone) may not sit well with everyone.
8- This is a great forum with so much information condensed in one place about ED sufferers and the solutions. Lets keep it functional, effective and professional. Not for those who've passed their ED stage but for people like me who're still suffering from it and their personal life is effected by it so significantly.
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 am

Captn20 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
nudist wrote:
there is nothing political about this site. and there is plenty of help available with very few restrictions.

james-
the only thing happening is the moderator is trying prevent doctor advertising or the appearance of it.
if he doesn't we have already found it gets carried away.
recommending YOUR doctor is fine and encouraged.
praising a doctor, his bio, credentials, etc goes a bit more toward advertising.
if that minor restriction is something that troubles you so much that you can't get or give any value or help, then don't bother.
I don't see any problem at all except some sort of made up "censorship".

your problem boils down to "if i can't advertise for my doctor, this site is worthless".

that's ridiculous.

Thank you nudist, I appreciate your understanding and support. Since I get accused of censorship from time to time, I thought I would post it's definition - Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or "inconvenient" as determined by government authorities My time is my donation to this fantastic website. As a paramedic I made $38 per hour.. I spend in excess of 4 hours every day, 7 days a week. That is $1064 per week x 52 = $55,328. Your welcome, my pleasure. :)

Larry

A few observations, if I may:
1- Job of the moderator(s) is a thankless job. Thank you for all you do.
2- I certainly hope James or anyone else won't leave over trivial issues
3- This forum is not a social media to be taken lightly. It deals with a VERY serious issue that all of us are dealing with or dealt with for many years and everyone's contribution can and will help in one way or the other. This is about our life, health and happiness.
4- We are all adults, and judging by the signatures, with years of personal and professional experience. I doubt that praise of a doctor or bashing the other is going to have a determining impact on our decisions. Just like reading, watching or hearing every day news, we, ultimately, (should) make our decision.
5- I've only been here a few months and was very fortunate to find this forum. To find all this information and firsthand and personal experiences of so many people who suffer from the same problem, I probably had to search multitude of sites with much less success.
6- FT introduced me to the names of a few implant surgeons. After that, I did my own independent research. The final decision who to go with was mine. Had anyone posted the resume of Dr. Eid, Dr. Kramer or any other doctor and praised/advertised them day and night, would not make any difference on my decision.
7- Sharing our good or bad experience with a doctor (presented professionally and with good taste) is helpful. Bashing any doctor should be refrained. For every patient who's not happy with his doctor, there are many more who are. Using certain words to express our feelings/thoughts about a doctor (or anyone) may not sit well with everyone.
8- This is a great forum with so much information condensed in one place about ED sufferers and the solutions. Lets keep it functional, effective and professional. Not for those who've passed their ED stage but for people like me who're still suffering from it and their personal life is effected by it so significantly.

Thank you for your post, I couldn't agree more. :)

Larry

antman90

Postby antman90 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:21 am

It's sad James will no longer post his journal. He was fairly young ... and us young guys in the forum really learn from everyone's posts... but it's helpful to see the experiences of the younger guys too... all of this over such a trivial matter.
27, divorced no kids, ED since as long as I can remember, don't know the cause. Pills work but hate the sides/planning. Leaning towards an implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 am

antman90 wrote:It's sad James will no longer post his journal. He was fairly young ... and us young guys in the forum really learn from everyone's posts... but it's helpful to see the experiences of the younger guys too... all of this over such a trivial matter.

I agree. At least once a month I have a young member asking me to direct them to another young member to answer questions, I am running out of options. I must caution everyone though, depending on what side of the fence you are on, this is absolutely not a trivial matter. We MUST be able to maintain the ability to remain a charitable organization status, which means jumping through government hoops and following their rules. I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but sometimes it's just not appropriate to discuss that opinion PUBLICALLY. I also maintain that the site loses credibility when new members come on here and see all the bickering.. Everybody have a great day. ;)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 am

Larry10625 wrote:I also maintain that the site loses credibility when new members come on here and see all the bickering.

I totally agree, Larry.

lenders

Postby lenders » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Jamesmj how is your size now compared to pre op?

Josef007

Postby Josef007 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh !!! :D :D
21 years old , pelvic trauma , family planning & life isn't cool & we shall stand and fight.

Family , wife , kids , fatherhood ,hopes.

Jamesmj

Postby Jamesmj » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:50 am

lenders wrote:Jamesmj how is your size now compared to pre op?

It is bigger.
But it is difficult to say exactly how much. Before surgery was really difficult for me to get any accurate measurements.
I can tell that it is longer and with a little more girth. The shape is different though. Still oval when maxed out and more round when having sex.

I don't expect much more growth. But the size has definetely increased during this months.

James
James. 38 yo. Lifetime ED. Tried pills, injections, and therapy.
Implanted 03/29/18 Titan 22cm with Dr. Eid

lenders

Postby lenders » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 am

Jamesmj wrote:
lenders wrote:Jamesmj how is your size now compared to pre op?

It is bigger.
But it is difficult to say exactly how much. Before surgery was really difficult for me to get any accurate measurements.
I can tell that it is longer and with a little more girth. The shape is different though. Still oval when maxed out and more round when having sex.

I don't expect much more growth. But the size has definetely increased during this months.

James

Thx James, how about your erection angle currently?And about the size: is the erection shorter after the operation? Does it grow with the months and cycles? Have you noticed much difference since you started cycling?How are your measurements regarding what Dr Eid told you? They are smaller, the same or bigger?

BTW did you say that Eid takes measures giving you injection in his office? The times that I got an injection they didn't give me a good erection, or they gave me a much less good one than the ones I get by myself. Did you get good erection with the injection? That worries me, because if he measures me less with that bad erection then the implant could be undersized. Do you think this possibility exists?

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 pm

As someone on the verge of making a decision about getting an implant, I really want to hear stories about specific docs, the good the bad and the ugly. At some point in the future I will have to select a doctor and the stories and experiences of other people with specific doctors really helps.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Return to “Implants”