"Natural" erection after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionicrocketman

Re: "Natural" erection after implant

Postby Bionicrocketman » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:35 am

About six years ago it was the doggie thing. She went one way I went the other and when we came back together it wasn't lined up. Had it checked out. The doctor said we would have to wait and see because it could take up to six months to see a problem. Well it took nine months. It developed a bend close to 90 degrees straight up about a quarter inch behind the head. No one would operate on it because of all nerves on top. So we went for the implant for the molding to help straightening it out. I still have close to 15 or so degees of bend. The wife says that it hits all the right places. I'm thinking when the ams finally gives up the ghost I'll try the titan. I've read where it may be better for bends.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 am

Bionicrocketman wrote:About six years ago it was the doggie thing. She went one way I went the other and when we came back together it wasn't lined up. Had it checked out. The doctor said we would have to wait and see because it could take up to six months to see a problem. Well it took nine months. It developed a bend close to 90 degrees straight up about a quarter inch behind the head. No one would operate on it because of all nerves on top. So we went for the implant for the molding to help straightening it out. I still have close to 15 or so degees of bend. The wife says that it hits all the right places. I'm thinking when the ams finally gives up the ghost I'll try the titan. I've read where it may be better for bends.

WOW... OOWW.. you have my sympathies. :(

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
David_R wrote:My understanding is also that nothing is removed in order for the cylinders to be put in. The tissue there is spongy, so they just kind of "squish" it to push the cylinders in. (I'm not a doctor; I'm just sharing what I've heard.)

I am not challenging you, but it would be helpful to know your source.

I don't have an official medical source. This is just what I've heard from discussions with other implantees from time to time. (Again, I'm not a doctor.)

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:48 pm

If you hear dilation when talking implant it means some tissue removal

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I get a chub when stimulated. Either, visually, by touch, or orally. It is noticable but not sufficient for intercourse. When my Urology put my implant in, I didn't care, and still don't care how he did it. My once dead dick works now. If anything was removed or not what's done is done. It's not like it can be put back. If you can fuck when before you couldn't. Thank God and enjoy that dick.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:16 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote: If you can fuck when before you couldn't. Thank God and enjoy that dick.
Donnie

Amen.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:56 am

Well I am on day 11 since my implant my doc left me partially inflated whenever I get an erection it is extremely uncomfortable, I never had an issue with getting erections however I had an issue with maintaining it. I'm looking forward to my two week follow up to get deflated.
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:26 pm

I don't get full erections like I did prior to implant, but I do get a good amount of morning wood.
Engorged would be the more appropriate term I guess.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu May 10, 2018 10:37 am

After talking to a surgeon, he explained why this is so and how to estimate if someone will have an erectile response after an implant.

it depends on the diameter of the corpora cavernosa, if the implant completely fills the corpora cavernosa there will be no response, if there is still some erectile tissue left after fitting in the implant there will most likely be one.

Meaning, the more girth you have in the flaccid state and depending on the implant (ams being thinner than the coloplast) more likely you'll have an erectile response.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Return to “Implants”