Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Junior99

Re: Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

Postby Junior99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:09 am

alibaba wrote:jr99, I am making no recommendation.The brand you and a QUALIFIED doctor without financial incentive to one brand should help guide you along with your preferences and the FACT remains as I pointed out, there are limitations to either brand as far as expansion. I was only pointing out something that 4 doctors told me was a mistake in my first implant. If a water balloon or inner tube is your best suit, that is what you need to go with. Like I said, your anatomy should help you decide because some fit better than others. For all I know you have this and may need one of each. I have no intention of having a nit pick war with you and if you already know the answers you need not ask the question.

I think you are been overly sensitive sir! I asked the question about 3 months ago if you had read my bio you would had noticed that I got the implant 5 weeks ago and at that point you would’ve known that the question no longer required an answer. So relax take a deep breath no one is trying to have a nit pick war with you or anyone else here.
47 years old, married 21 years. Penile implant of an AMS 700 LGX done on 5/14/2018. Surgery performed by Dr. Bruce Kava University Of Miami Fl.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 am

Junior99 wrote:
alibaba wrote:Keep in mind your anatomy. Coloplast offers more sizes and will expand to a larger girth. If you are wide, likely a skinnier implant will not make you happy. If flaccid is what you are looking for the AMS/Boston Scientific feels like the real deal, but then, why get one if you already have a flaccid dick and that is all you want?

I understand that you hat a bad experience but your experience doesn’t not void all the good experiences of others. Before I got my implant I did research for over a year and all reasearch pointed me in the direction of the AMS 700LGX. All the research overwhelmingly showed that most people were able to get back most of the size they lost after many years of ED. The AMS 700LGX will not give size beyond what God gave you that’s for sure but according to studies and recipients reviews it will give you back what the good lord originally gave you. Now if a person never lost size then perhaps Coloplast Titan would be the best for them but when there is lost of size and you want it back then AMS is no brainer.

Reference the date of your post above. It is dated today so if I should be wasting my time reading people's bios why should you chose to make this comment today to a question you posted about what implant you choose when in fact you already have one, don't need one and nobodies opinion now maters to you. You sound like an advertisement for AMS. Please attach a link to the research you site as it may be quite valuable. All sales hype and hype here pointed me to an LGX as well as the doctor who installed it but clearly is was the wrong choice for me, a statistic my wife, 4 doctors and I will maintain as I still currently own said dick.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:21 am

alibaba wrote:
Junior99 wrote:
alibaba wrote:Keep in mind your anatomy. Coloplast offers more sizes and will expand to a larger girth. If you are wide, likely a skinnier implant will not make you happy. If flaccid is what you are looking for the AMS/Boston Scientific feels like the real deal, but then, why get one if you already have a flaccid dick and that is all you want?

I understand that you hat a bad experience but your experience doesn’t not void all the good experiences of others. Before I got my implant I did research for over a year and all reasearch pointed me in the direction of the AMS 700LGX. All the research overwhelmingly showed that most people were able to get back most of the size they lost after many years of ED. The AMS 700LGX will not give size beyond what God gave you that’s for sure but according to studies and recipients reviews it will give you back what the good lord originally gave you. Now if a person never lost size then perhaps Coloplast Titan would be the best for them but when there is lost of size and you want it back then AMS is no brainer.

Reference the date of your post above. It is dated today so if I should be wasting my time reading people's bios why should you chose to make this comment today to a question you posted about what implant you choose when in fact you already have one, don't need one and nobodies opinion now maters to you. You sound like an advertisement for AMS. Please attach a link to the research you site as it may be quite valuable. All sales hype and hype here pointed me to an LGX as well as the doctor who installed it but clearly is was the wrong choice for me, a statistic my wife, 4 doctors and I will maintain as I still currently own said dick.
alibaba wrote:
Junior99 wrote:

This is the last time I will comment to you! You had a bad experience I get it and now you have a device that works for you. Awesome! However your experience is what drives your opinion and that is perfectly fine if it had happened to me I would probably be as passionate as you about it having said that, I’m not against Coloplast i think it is a great device my doctor recommended it because I had mild peryones desease but I declined the Coloplast Titan because I wasn’t going to help me get back size that has been lost and that was very important to me and the AMS 700LGX (Length and Girth Extender) offered that to me, let me be clear it doesn’t add any more than what God gave you but it will help regain most if not all you lost during the ED years. All the research I did shows it plus more importantly real life testimonies that I found here on frank talk helped me finalize my decision 5 weeks ago.

I published my original question “Don’t know which penile implant to choose!” In very early March. I did not delete the question because even though I already got the surgery the interactions here may help others that may have the same question.
47 years old, married 21 years. Penile implant of an AMS 700 LGX done on 5/14/2018. Surgery performed by Dr. Bruce Kava University Of Miami Fl.

Bionic Richard

Postby Bionic Richard » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Just had a Ams 700 lgx 21 cm 5 RTE, Implanted healing up surgery was 3/25/18.
1957 model, married 27yr first time 6 yr present,10/16 Retired,12/16 PSA 4.9, 1/17 Biopsy, 2/17 Gleason 4+3, 3/17 Robotic Prostatectomy, 4/17 PSA nondecetable, Penile therapy, pills/VED/Trimix, 5/25/18 AMS 700 LGX 21cm 3cm RTE.

Bionic Richard

Postby Bionic Richard » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Sorry surgery was 4/25/18.
1957 model, married 27yr first time 6 yr present,10/16 Retired,12/16 PSA 4.9, 1/17 Biopsy, 2/17 Gleason 4+3, 3/17 Robotic Prostatectomy, 4/17 PSA nondecetable, Penile therapy, pills/VED/Trimix, 5/25/18 AMS 700 LGX 21cm 3cm RTE.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Glad to hear your good news, Richard!

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 am

Bionic Richard wrote:Sorry surgery was 4/25/18.

That’s great! Glad to hear your healing nicely!

I had mine done on 5/14/2018 and just last night I had sex with my wife for the first time since the surgery at it was the first time I was able to penetrate my wife in 2 years. It was great!!! :P
I am finally whole word can not express my happiness. Have you used yours yet?

Best regards,
Junior99

DougMac

Postby DougMac » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Hey guys! I have a penile aneurysm and am trying to decide when to have surgery to replace. We had thought we could wait a while, but it has grown a great deal since diagnosed. I have had no pain, but wonder if that is to be expected. If you can respond and/or PM me, I would appreciate. I have had an AMS 700 since 9/13. This is supposed to be very rare.

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Junior99 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Junior I’m in my mid 40’s a suffer from diabetes, HBP, and had 2 liver transplants in the last 15 years, any how I have become completely impotent in the last 3 years with a very minor case of peryones desease. I have done lots of research on penile implants and with the help of my doctor have come to the conclusion that implantation is the best solution for me. According to all my research because I have lost a significant amount of penis size that the best device for me would be the AMS700 XLG however I had my doctor tell me that a Coloplast Titan is what’s best because of the peryones but I DONT WANT THAT DEVICE because the Titan will not give me some of my size back mind you I was not very large to begin with I was only 5.75 inches and now I’m only measuring 4.5”. Can any of you tell me if I’m making a mistake by wanting the AMS 700 LXG or should I let my doctor use the TITAN? Thank you in advance for your responses!

A good doctor as Dr Eid will choose for you. He knows what will work best for your girth, length and over all shape.
You should not be the one deciding. This is what I learnt from Dr Eid and I really trust him.

Scheduled Implant July, 18, 2019
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 pm

softtohard wrote:
Junior99 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Junior I’m in my mid 40’s a suffer from diabetes, HBP, and had 2 liver transplants in the last 15 years, any how I have become completely impotent in the last 3 years with a very minor case of peryones desease. I have done lots of research on penile implants and with the help of my doctor have come to the conclusion that implantation is the best solution for me. According to all my research because I have lost a significant amount of penis size that the best device for me would be the AMS700 XLG however I had my doctor tell me that a Coloplast Titan is what’s best because of the peryones but I DONT WANT THAT DEVICE because the Titan will not give me some of my size back mind you I was not very large to begin with I was only 5.75 inches and now I’m only measuring 4.5”. Can any of you tell me if I’m making a mistake by wanting the AMS 700 LXG or should I let my doctor use the TITAN? Thank you in advance for your responses!

A good doctor as Dr Eid will choose for you. He knows what will work best for your girth, length and over all shape.
You should not be the one deciding. This is what I learnt from Dr Eid and I really trust him.

Scheduled Implant July, 18, 2019

Peyronies' Disease usually indicates for a Coloplast. Mild Peyronie's for the AMS CX because it is marginally stiffer than the LGX. But the LGX can take care of really mild Peyronie's. The restoration of size afforded by the LGX is debatable, but Vacuum Therapy before implant can do a LOT to restore lost size, especially if it is recently lost size. I recommend it.

As far as choosing the model of implant, the Doctor's opinion after he examines the condition of your Tunica FROM THE INSIDE DURING THE OPERATION is the best informed opinion that can be.

So, my recommendation is to discuss the choices and the FACTORS WHICH ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU with your surgeon such that you are confident that he is fully informed about your desires. Then trust him to make the choices that will optimize your satisfaction (all factors considered).

If you cannot reach that degree of confidence in your surgeon's ability, willingness and trustworthiness, find another surgeon.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”