Stay with the Program

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Stay with the Program

Postby Smetro » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:36 am

A month or so back I think I commented that after 12 months of regular cycling I thought I had reached my max length and girth because it doesn’t really hurt all that much any more pumped up fully.
I have noticed further improvement lately, especially girth. My Titan cylinders seem to be continuing to expand if ever so slightly.
My flaccid girth is noticeably larger than it was at Xmas time.

Is anyone else in the same date range finding similar growth?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Zxylpk

Re: Stay with the Program

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:37 pm

Copy that. I'm a little over 1 year post op. 6 mos erect I was at 5.5". 1 yr, slightly less than 6". Now I'm slightly over 6". haven't check girth but it used to fit in a toilet paper roll with room to spare, now it's tight. Still cycling 2-3 hrs every day and using it whenever possible. if it was any better, I'd be dead.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Zxy
Great to hear from you......how good is this eh? :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Yep! My doctor referenced a study that showed growth over a 2 year period with 2 hours of cycling a day.
If that's not motivation I don't know what is.

Have you noticed if the position the tips end in your glans has changed over time or not?
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:58 am

I stopped measuring a while ago because it seemed a bit obsessive and it wasn’t until my second night with a new dance partner a couple of weeks ago that I heard those most wonderful words...”please go slowly....it’s pretty big” :)
I said “no problems at all”.......I even gave the release a tap and let some out.
Within a couple of minutes of ‘easy way’ I asked if she was ok, she sighed and nodded in the affirmative, I added a few pumps back in and picked up the pace......life was/is very, very good with smiles all round!

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:58 am

When guys say they gained quite a bit of length and girth from continuous cycling is that gaining what you lost from the surgery or above and beyond what you had?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:40 am

Vagabond
It’s an interesting question.
For myself it’s kind of hard remembering what I was like 25 years ago, and I didn’t really measure myself before the operation because I only had a full and hard erection in the 3 years previous the few times I used Caverject successfully.
My flaccid was very soft and I suspect I was going through some early stages atrophy.
Throughout my life I always saw myself as just normal at about 7 inches erect and a ‘grower’ who was small when cold.
I never really took notice of girth but I do now!
My girth is very much improved or at the very least as big as when I injected.... in fact I think it is increasing slightly with regular cycling.
As I have mentioned before, my erect or inflated length is now slightly over 7 inches and flaccid is 6 1/2 inches so in a general sense I feel I am pretty much what I would have been at age 30?

I am over the moon with the outcome. Granted the women I have been involved with sexually are in the mid 50’s age range but they absolutely love the consistency of the implant, the ability to attenuate it and my ability to maintain an erection for extended periods enables them to orgasm more times than they seemed to previously.
There is so much more to the implant than length.....in my view the ability to be erect for extended periods outweighs any concern over size.

MikeAN

Postby MikeAN » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:19 am

Smetro, Thanks for this post. You are a motivator for me. I was implanted in Nov 2017 but didn't start cycling until Jan 2018 because of a pump revision. To be honest, I was a little disappointed in my size following following my implant. Before the implant I used trimix and when it worked I was close to 7" long and 7.5" in girth. After the implant I initially measure 6" in length and 6.25" in girth. To say I was depressed is an understatement! I've been cycling twice a day, maxing out with 40 to 50 pumps. It's gotten to the point where I don't have discomfort anymore and I though I was at a plateau, length is 6.5" and girth is 6.4". Since I was not feeling discomfort when pumped I was thinking that cycling was longer effective and building length and girth. Your results are a great encouragement and because of your results I plan to keep cycling aggressively. Thank you!!

Mike
1950. Implanted November 1st 2017 by Dr Andrew Kramer with Titian 22cm + 2cm RTE. Pump relocated and replace with Classic pump Jan. 24th, 2018. Pump failure 12/18, Replaced 2/13/19 by Dr Kramer. Revision by Dr Clavell, Feb 28, 2024.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:57 am

Mike
Your implant is 0.5 inch longer than mine so I figure that with continued cycling you are going to get to the 7” mark.
I know that the Titan doesn’t give much lengthwise but mine has improved over time.
Remember, once you’ve pumped to max to wait a couple of minutes and squeeze firmly a couple of times. I am finding that I can still get the ‘burn’ if I put in the effort.

Return to “Implants”