Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Floppy head

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:57 am

Deflated they are real close to the end maybe 6 mm

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:18 am

Muneer is high volume. I know because he is supposed to be implanting me on May, 31

When is your follow up appointment? Can you try and speak to him before?
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:11 am

Definetley call him now rather than wait. It appears way too short.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:52 am

I'm sorry for your situation. I can only hope you get it resolved.

This is another reason I am adamant that the surgeon is aggressive when sizing the implant. I have read many complaints about under sizing. I have also read that surgeons would not undersize you, this seems to dispute that. I have also read a lot of "would you not want a 4 inch dick that could fuck for hours, or a 7 inch floppy one?" Which is a moot argument, since all implanted dicks can fuck for hours. Why not have the size you're meant to have.

If someone has a 7 inch dick, then after implant it is 4 inches with a floppy head, that Is not an optimal result.

I do not recall reading anyone on here complain about getting an implant that is too big. Although I would not want this either, because of erosion of the tips. If you did get one too large, you do not need to pump it fully. I've heard many say that they nor their partners want it fully pumped anyway.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Every source I have seen indicates that optimal penetration of the distal tips of the implant'cyliner tips into the glans is at least 50% of the way (as measured from the corona to the meatus). Inflated or uninflated. Inflated, expect a bit more penetration.

Less than that makes for lousy sex. I think 70 to 80 percent inflated is ideal. But I am no expert.

Having said that, since your distal tips stop well short of your corona, I believe your surgery results are sub-par and in need of a revision. I am sorry to say.

It is not unlike a patient with a knee replacement surgery ebding up with one leg shorter than the other. He can still walk. Mayge even walk ok with a lift in his shoe, but that does hot change the fact that the surger was botched. I hate to suggest it amounts to malpractice, but I am sure I am not alone in thinking it.

You have my deepest sympathies and fervent prayers.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Every source I have seen indicates that optimal penetration of the distal tip of the implant'cyliner tips into the glans is at least 50% of the way (as measured f4om the corona to the meatus). Inflated or uninflated. Inflated, expect a bit more penetration.

Less than that makes for lousy sex. I think 70 to 80 percent inflated is ideal. But I am no expert.

Having said that, since your distal tips stop well short of your corona, I believe your surgery results are sub-par and in need of a revision. I am sorry to say.

It is not unlike a patient with eknee replacement surgery ebding up with one leg shorter than the other. He can still walk. Mayge even walk ok with a lift in his shoe, but that does hot change the fact that the surger was botched. I hate to suggest it amounts to malpractice, but I am sure I am not alone in thinking it.

You have my deepest sympathies and fervent prayers.

Thanks for this helpful post.
I was planning to just wait until the follow up but after reading so many of your posts and hearing how it should be. I will be ringing tomorrow morning. Ive waited nearly 10 years to have the courage to get the implant why should I have to have it done badly. It is a real shame as I had confidence in him being one of the top UK surgeons.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:46 pm

I suspect that, as soon as he examines you, he will be apalled and apologetic and suggest a solution. Hopefully at no expense to you. A good surgeon takes pride in his work.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Have you seen the videos of the operation? Dr Kramer has many on the internet and Youtube has a bunch, also. Watch carefully how the internal length of the penis is measured. The surgeon inserts a rod (marked in centimeters) and stretches the penis as far as possible. Then he measures down into the pelvic crus. Adding the two measurements together tells what length implant to install.

The video can be intimidating to some men, but it is important to understand how it works, I think.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm

There is a link to mine in my signiture

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:54 pm

RayChez wrote:The tubes are suppose to be pulled all the way up into the glans.

Mine go about a third to halfway inside the glans.

Return to “Implants”