Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Floppy head

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Mine go about half way into my glans. Gives me a good firm, not floppy Head, awesome engorgement of glans. My Dr. did it right!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:18 am

Greg1956 wrote:For some reason my pix are not loading in a PM but do load here. One shows my finger pushing as far as I can on the glans tip before it touches the cylinder tip. The other two show pushing as fast as I can up and down on my glans before the implant prevents further movement.

Greg

Once again Greg, thank you for your invaluable assistance. These photos make it easy to illustrate where the tips are supposed to be placed.

Thanks again :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:28 am

ED2013 wrote:I’d get an opinion from a high volume surgeon.

Any surgeon that knows what they are doing will know that this implant is too small. It is not necessary for people to spend a great deal of money to get on a flight to go see one of the "high volume" surgeons for something as obvious as this. Personally, I would not go to see one of them. They have basically devoted their lives to doing nothing but implants. When they are in there if there is something else wrong, they may never notice it because they are inexperienced in other urology procedures and diagnosis. Thank god I live in Canada, when a doctor chooses a specialty, they do all of it, not just the ones that pay good. I believe here in Ontario, they get paid by the hour, not the procedure. :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:For some reason my pix are not loading in a PM but do load here. One shows my finger pushing as far as I can on the glans tip before it touches the cylinder tip. The other two show pushing as fast as I can up and down on my glans before the implant prevents further movement.

Greg

Once again Greg, thank you for your invaluable assistance. These photos make it easy to illustrate where the tips are supposed to be placed.

Thanks again :)

Larry

You are welcome Larry. Happy to help.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:17 am

What was installed ? Titan or AMS? AMS will growth cycling I am told.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

torless50

Postby torless50 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

ED2013 wrote:I’d get an opinion from a high volume surgeon.

Agree
Many stories like these can be read in this forum, in my opinion it is better not to risk when choosing a surgeon. Go to a top surgeon Eid Kramer Perito Karpman and see what they say, they are specialized in implants, don't risk more
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:36 pm

This was done on the NHS in the UK. So i dont really have alot of choice in surgeon. I just have to push for a revision. I am booked for my follow up next wednesday. Right now im just trying to heal well to prevent any scar tissue forming and them turning around and making excuses for next time.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Some specialize in revisions.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Glans have a different blood supply and implant shouldn’t affect it. I have AMS LGX and if I inflate without any stimulation my glans are floppy and actually cold to the touch Stimulating will make it happen.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:15 pm

rick61 wrote:Glans have a different blood supply and implant shouldn’t affect it. I have AMS LGX and if I inflate without any stimulation my glans are floppy and actually cold to the touch Stimulating will make it happen.

Rick61

Rick61, I must respectfully disagree.

The soongiosum tissue of the glans and shaft, no matter how engorged, cannot provide anywhere near the rigidity of the corpus cavernosum. The O.P.'s picture shows the implant about 3cm or a little more than an inch short of where the tunica (and any implant) normally extends to. An engorged glans flopping atop a rigid shaft is not optimal for sex.

The tunica albuginea normally extends into the glans. The corpus cavernosum inflates the tunica to provide rigidity to the penis all the way into the glans. The pictures in Ruktitan's first post show that the implant is far short of the end of the tunica, so the implant's rigidity is short of what the tunica previously provided.

The corpus spongiosum cannot provide the degree of stiffness previously provided by the corpus cavernosum because it is not constrained by the tough, fibrous tunica. It engorges to a degree of firmess , but not what I would call rigidity.

That last inch or so of Ruktitan's penis, no matter how engorged it gets, is not going to provide rigidity. Also, some men find that the corpus spongiosum does not engorge (depends on the cause of their ED).

I edited this post because I think I came across as a self-proclaimed expert in its original incarnation. I am just a layperson. I studied up on penile anatomy before my implant, but I only have experience with one penis, mine. There is a LOT I don't know.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”