Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Millerpa15

Re: Floppy head

Postby Millerpa15 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:36 am

Donnie1954 wrote:Ruktitan,
My heart broke for you when you told us how the excuse for a Surgeon fucked you up. It was houmorous but so sad about trying to fuck. Get it fixed man. Life is too short. Keep us posted. Prayers.
Millerpa15,
Never apologize for getting a little off topic. My threads get 'kidnapped' all the time. It doesn't bother me a bit. Frank Talk is for conversation, encouragement, and support for our brothers battling this disease from hell known as ED. We are here for you 24-7. Find a competent surgeon. Ask tons of questions. Use your gut feelings and ask about him. I used a local Urologist and my results were fantastic! Soon implanted for 2 years. My life has changed (in so many ways) forever!
donnie1954@mail.com

Thanks for the encouragement Donnie! It’s great to hear how your implant changed your life. I hope one day I can tell my implant story on here and be an encouragement to others too!
33 years old. ED for 10 years after a sex accident. Trimix injections worked for a short period of time before losing their effectiveness. Receiving shockwave therapy from Dr. Anthony Bella. Starting to think an implant is unavoidable.

Jollyhellfarter

Postby Jollyhellfarter » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:16 pm

I am just 1 week post op. However dr. Left me inflated to about 50% , using SMS 700 cc so they wont get any longer. One side is shorter by 1 inch plus. I cant see how this is an acceptable surgery. Most of the of pressure on just 1 side. I mentioned it to the dr. In email so that it's on record and let them know that we never discussed usi g anything but the lgx for exactly this reason it takes necessity of perfectionism out of their hands. Has anyone hired attorneys to represent the. Regarding this.
44 yr. Old. White male. Average size. Healthy, Dr. Goldenberg, implanted nov. 13th 2018. Worst decision ever. Was adamant lgx, but dr. Decided cx when under. 1 cylinder 14 mm short. Buckling since day of surgery, whether flaccid or erect.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Here goes. Revision in the morning. Need to be up in 5 hours to travel to london, surprisingly cant sleep and feel more nervous this time around.
Hoping I get the results that you all are so happy with this time. Its been a horrible year.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Ruktitan wrote:Here goes. Revision in the morning. Need to be up in 5 hours to travel to london, surprisingly cant sleep and feel more nervous this time around.
Hoping I get the results that you all are so happy with this time. Its been a horrible year.

Glad you are getting it fixed. It’ll all be worth it!!!! Congrats!

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:28 pm

F
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:02 am

So had my revision yesterday. Still at the hospital waiting to get the drain out and have a few bladder scans.
I was told before that they may not do a revision and only a glanspexy (stitch the head of penis down tight) which I told them I was not happy about as id then be losing length uneccessarily.

But as its NHS you barely get to speak to anyone and then I was knocked out. I woke and the doctor told me they put a new upsized implant to my relief but they havnt told me how much longer yet.
They did say that the cylinders now go right up into the glans. I wont know for sure until its all healed and I can inflate fully.

In abit more pain than the first time around for some reason but hoping to get discharged soon.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

Ruktitan wrote:So had my revision yesterday. Still at the hospital waiting to get the drain out and have a few bladder scans.
I was told before that they may not do a revision and only a glanspexy (stitch the head of penis down tight) which I told them I was not happy about as id then be losing length uneccessarily.

But as its NHS you barely get to speak to anyone and then I was knocked out. I woke and the doctor told me they put a new upsized implant to my relief but they havnt told me how much longer yet.
They did say that the cylinders now go right up into the glans. I wont know for sure until its all healed and I can inflate fully.

In abit more pain than the first time around for some reason but hoping to get discharged soon.

That's fantastic. What implant (brand and size, RTE's) did they remove? Do you have any before and after photos to share? Your Frank Talk family is happy things are looking up for you. :)

Larry

BionicLeeroy

Postby BionicLeeroy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 am

Hi Rutikan
Glad they upsized cylinders and didn't do the horrific sounding glansplexy. Which surgeon carried out your procedure?
Wishing you a speedy recovery
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:21 am

Jollyhellfarter wrote:I am just 1 week post op. However dr. Left me inflated to about 50% , using SMS 700 cc so they wont get any longer. One side is shorter by 1 inch plus. I cant see how this is an acceptable surgery. Most of the of pressure on just 1 side. I mentioned it to the dr. In email so that it's on record and let them know that we never discussed usi g anything but the lgx for exactly this reason it takes necessity of perfectionism out of their hands. Has anyone hired attorneys to represent the. Regarding this.

Hey Jolly;
You cannot judge the final results until at least 6 months... especially since the AMS brand (not sure about Coloplast) claims it continues to reclaim length, girth, both, whatever for up to 2 years. My tips are uneven too and have improved since surgery... in the head of my penis, there is simply not enough room for the cylinders (before they start to taper off) to both be in the tapered end of my glans. From all the dicks I have seen on here, not everybody's tapers... some are just rounded off. Anyway, the point here is to be patient. I wish I had $5 for every member who has posted right after surgery with problems or complaints. PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE my friend. As for your CX vs LGX issue... when you hire a surgeon to perform a surgical procedure, you are asking for his/her medical competency during the procedure. Sure, you can discuss brand, size, model, etc. but at the end of the day, it's the surgeons medical licence that is on the line. He/she should be able to justify why they did what they did. Surgery is not like Burger King... you don't get it your way... your surgeon takes and oath to represent you in your unconscious state, and do what is in the best interest of the patient. Ask him why he did not use the LGX as discussed. He will either provide you with the answer you need to comfort you or else he's not a good doctor. I have serious doubts about a liability suit unless he made a mistake. If you tried to sue me, I would simply say that, in my opinion, I did what was in the best interest of the patient. Law suit over!!! You could go to the College of Physicians and Surgeons and file a formal complaint which gets investigated and if there is wrong doing, he will be dealt with and maybe even lose his license. The College is different than court. I don't see where he broke the law but if he does not have a good reason for changing to the CX when you had already agreed to the LGX, he could be in trouble with the college. Personally, if I were a surgeon, I wouldn't even offer the patient the choice. I would simple do whatever was in the best interest of the patient. Have a great day. :)

Larry

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:22 pm

It was a titan 20cm with 2rte removed. And i think i have a 22cm with 2rte now. But dont quote me on that.
I havnt got any photos yet as im swollen and unable to inflate. Just got home and very sore still.
Will get some to compare after.
Hope to god that this time its successful. Thanks for all the support

Return to “Implants”