What's it actually like

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jdg882000

What's it actually like

Postby jdg882000 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Im looking at getting an inflatable 3 piece implant and Im wondering if anyone can give me some idea of what they're like in terms of rigidity.

I have peyronies and had a plication done but the erection quality isnt great and the option has been offered to me.

What I want to understand is when these things are all pumped up, how hard do they get? Like comparable to a strong natural erection? I mean is it the sort of thing where you can control how rigid it is from floppy all the way to super hard or does it sort of max out at some point? Is the max rigidity bendable?

Does the erection seem relatively natural in appearance or is it obvious its not natural?

Right now, Im looking at a situation where I am borderline not able to have sex, like I still can but Im sort of limping through it. Im 41 years old and basically my dr said Im headed for an implant in the future, he just suggested doing a plication to tide me over for a while and then get the implant when im 50 or something. Im sort of looking at it and thinking I just want my function back, and assuming they get properly rigid and seem relatively natural then I would have a higher quality of life with one than with how things are now.

Additionally, the doctor suggested he could do some relaxing incisions and get a little bit of length back that way while doing the implant.

So right now Im in a situation where there is narrowing and my erections are kind of shitty but I can just barely make it through sex, and Im wondering if an implant would likely give a better outcome than that, were success would be that I could have a nice firm erection that functions well for sex, and the trade off of course being id have to pump it up first and of course live with a foreign thing inside me.

Any feedback is helpful, Im seeing the doctor in a few weeks for follow up from the plication which was about 8 months ago and Im trying to decide whether I want to press on to this implant or carry on with what ive got, which Im not happy with and cant imagine keeping over the long term as a situation.

Dr is Dr Brock in Ontario.
41 years old. Married. Diagnosed with peyronies 2015. Treated by Dr. Brock London Ontario. Due to severity, was offered implant or plication. Took the plication in 2017 now Im considering the implant.

Larry10625

Re: What's it actually like

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:35 pm

jdg882000 wrote:Im looking at getting an inflatable 3 piece implant and Im wondering if anyone can give me some idea of what they're like in terms of rigidity.

I have peyronies and had a plication done but the erection quality isnt great and the option has been offered to me.

What I want to understand is when these things are all pumped up, how hard do they get? Like comparable to a strong natural erection? I mean is it the sort of thing where you can control how rigid it is from floppy all the way to super hard or does it sort of max out at some point? Is the max rigidity bendable?

Does the erection seem relatively natural in appearance or is it obvious its not natural?

Right now, Im looking at a situation where I am borderline not able to have sex, like I still can but Im sort of limping through it. Im 41 years old and basically my dr said Im headed for an implant in the future, he just suggested doing a plication to tide me over for a while and then get the implant when im 50 or something. Im sort of looking at it and thinking I just want my function back, and assuming they get properly rigid and seem relatively natural then I would have a higher quality of life with one than with how things are now.

Additionally, the doctor suggested he could do some relaxing incisions and get a little bit of length back that way while doing the implant.

So right now Im in a situation where there is narrowing and my erections are kind of shitty but I can just barely make it through sex, and Im wondering if an implant would likely give a better outcome than that, were success would be that I could have a nice firm erection that functions well for sex, and the trade off of course being id have to pump it up first and of course live with a foreign thing inside me.

Any feedback is helpful, Im seeing the doctor in a few weeks for follow up from the plication which was about 8 months ago and Im trying to decide whether I want to press on to this implant or carry on with what ive got, which Im not happy with and cant imagine keeping over the long term as a situation.

Dr is Dr Brock in Ontario.

The doctor you have chosen is the best... I owe my love life to him. As for the implant, if you don't tell your partner, they would never know.

Larry

nudist

Postby nudist » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 pm

larry
He clearly said his major problem was peyronies.
the dr. who did my implant is considered by other urologists here in orlando as the 'peyronies expert' and due to my rather significant peyronies, he assured me that the titan was the only option to consider. he does both AMS and coloplast and said if not for the peyronies, an AMS would be fine.

perhaps some people try to sell others on the AMS, just as you said "people will try to sell you on the titan".

a number of factors enter into the best choice: peyronies, penis size, girth, for example. based on what little he's told us, i'm not sure why you pushed the AMS so strongly.

just my thoughts.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 pm

I have AMS LGX 700. Very satisfied. Gets hard enough to dent a Buick. As with all implants it will not be as floppy as an natural penis but you will probably have a nice bulge to show when totally deflated and who would complain about that?
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 pm

After living with and using my Titan for the last 14 months I have to say it is better than I could have imagined, bigger and harder than I thought possible. Easy to inflate, easy to deflate, it's now a part of me.
What do women think?
They seem to like the consistency.......the fact that the erection is sustained allows them to 'position' it and stimulate the Gspot (and other sensitive areas) for their satisfaction.
I know it seems clinical, however in my humble opinion, men generally are driven to ejaculate within a certain period and soon after we do, begin the refractory period...I am finding it's about that point of refraction where many women are only just beginning to reach their pleasure point, which BTW, can continue for so much longer than a man....the implant enables a man to provide the platform for a woman to climax on her own terms and time-frame because he can sustain a full erection indefinitely.
Anyone else want to buy in to my point?.....Love to hear what you have discovered..
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:53 pm

My fully pumped state is too hard for my wife to enjoy sex and not the greatest for me either. There is no bending it when fully inflated. When I only pump up about 75% we are both comfortable and it is still about as hard as my natural etecrions were. I have recent pix on one of the last (newest) pages of Dick Pix here in the implant section. It’s a beautiful thing to be able to enjoy sex whenever you want to, for as long as you want to.

I am very pleased with my AMS LGX, but it is my understanding doctors generally recommend Titans if your penis is curved from Peyronies because they are even more rigid.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jdg882000

Postby jdg882000 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm

That's great guys thanks. Sounds like an implant is the way to go. The length isnt bad, I lost some to the peyronies but it's still reasonable. The narrowing is destabilizing and the erection quality is pretty lousy so the sex, while technically possible, isnt great for either of us. The surgery I had was a plication (yachia) on one side and they internally did an incision of the plaque on the other side while they were doing the yachia (I guess through the same cut). Its that part that I understand weakens the erections a bit which it did. But its the package of narrowing and weaker erections thats kind of making it unworkable. It's still like emotionally great but physically, you know, its not really what you'd like to have to deal with over the long term. And it sounds like the implant will restore that functional part of the equation.

As to the length, Dr Brock says he can do incisions along the scar where its most tethered thats causing the length to be limited. He seemed to indicate multiple small releasing incisions and no grafting. He didnt tell me what sort of implant he'd recommend. Ive read about the length and girth expanding one, but from what I read if they're going to do incisions they might got with one that doesnt expand in length and has controlled girth expansion to add to the stability. Though if he gives me a choice Id probably lean toward the one that expands in all directions.
Does anybody have any experience with the above, having relaxing incisions then an inflatable implant done? He said it would restore some length.

More to my chief concern, does anybody know if this thing will give me any girth back? Do they sort of push out the narrowing a bit? It wouldnt be the end of the world if they just firmed up the existing girth but if they push it out that would be better.

Thanks again for the feedback, its helping me get my head around this decision.
41 years old. Married. Diagnosed with peyronies 2015. Treated by Dr. Brock London Ontario. Due to severity, was offered implant or plication. Took the plication in 2017 now Im considering the implant.

Robocock444

Postby Robocock444 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:09 am

Not to worry too much. Great Dr. DRS that do lots of implants will stock both brands and use the proper diameter and length of the manufacturer that best fits your particular situation. They all get harder than hell Stiffness is a complete non issue. Your particular peyronies anomalies will dictate your needs. I hope you do this sooner than later, before your peyronies affects your outcome. Too msny guys w peyronies wait far too long before getting thier implant! Best of luck.
ROBO
2 LGX Failures. 1 Titan failure. Best Dr's in Ct. cause much pain and swelling. Saw Dr Eid and had Titan 24 +1 installed. No pain or swelling. Back in business in 14 days !

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Robocock444 wrote:Not to worry too much. Great Dr. DRS that do lots of implants will stock both brands and use the proper diameter and length of the manufacturer that best fits your particular situation. They all get harder than hell Stiffness is a complete non issue. Your particular peyronies anomalies will dictate your needs. I hope you do this sooner than later, before your peyronies affects your outcome. Too msny guys w peyronies wait far too long before getting thier implant! Best of luck.
ROBO

Very well said ROBO. :)

Larry

Johnny

Postby Johnny » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:42 pm

I have a AMS 700 implant and love it, its like a natural feel
Hello, married to a beautiful wife who helped me make this decision. Had the AMS 700 implanted 18 months ago and love it. Here to help if anyone needs any advice. I'm 59 and from the Pittsburgh area.

Return to “Implants”