Just taking the plunge to even ask !

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
CTR5000

Re: Just taking the plunge to even ask !

Postby CTR5000 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Latane wrote: Are you coping ok? Guess sometimes and not others.
Your reply gives me hope in relation to the ED.
Have always been a bottom but would like my erection back.
Just hate not having it.
I do if I masturbate and stimulate myself lying down- but with a partner it is awful-
I have to make an effort to masturbate but am highly sexed and like to try and keep the penis healthy as i can.
At least I get a kind of erection before i ejaculate.
Colin thank you for your kindness and I will think of you and Jim in my thoughts and prayers. I will stay in touch if I may . Thank you so much. Noel

You hit it exactly, Noel... sometimes I'm "okay"... sometimes "not terrible"... other weeks I'm at the edge of my seat night and day waiting for the sign that Jim needs to get to the hospital again.

I'm really glad that sharing my ED experience perhaps gives you some hope and sheds light on various things that have allowed me to feel physical relief (and release) over the years. Neither of us is ever going to deny that those needs exist in us. To think back to the days Jim and I would have sex but I could never reach my orgasm and ejaculation, I have to admit, my frustration grew. Yes, I got satisfaction out of Jim's and my intimacy and being able to get him off, but let's face it... at the same time it built up my pressure even more and I just wasn't able to do anything about it without an erection. I can't swear to it but it felt like all the nerve endings in my limp penis were so below the surface that I couldn't stimulate them. And since my implant, they feel as if they're right back where they should be! Masturbation is once again possible, intense, healthy and productive. (I think I even come across nicer to folks around me now!)

I've been more bottom all my life also... especially with Jim. Sure, we've "traded sides" a few times but we naturally feel best with each other when I'm bottoming.

Thank you for any thoughts across the miles also, Noel, just as mine are coming to you. And absolutely, please... let's stay in touch!

Hugs ~
Colin

Latane

Postby Latane » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:14 pm

CTR5000 wrote:
Latane wrote: Are you coping ok? Guess sometimes and not others.
Your reply gives me hope in relation to the ED.
Have always been a bottom but would like my erection back.
Just hate not having it.
I do if I masturbate and stimulate myself lying down- but with a partner it is awful-
I have to make an effort to masturbate but am highly sexed and like to try and keep the penis healthy as i can.
At least I get a kind of erection before i ejaculate.
Colin thank you for your kindness and I will think of you and Jim in my thoughts and prayers. I will stay in touch if I may . Thank you so much. Noel

You hit it exactly, Noel... sometimes I'm "okay"... sometimes "not terrible"... other weeks I'm at the edge of my seat night and day waiting for the sign that Jim needs to get to the hospital again.

I'm really glad that sharing my ED experience perhaps gives you some hope and sheds light on various things that have allowed me to feel physical relief (and release) over the years. Neither of us is ever going to deny that those needs exist in us. To think back to the days Jim and I would have sex but I could never reach my orgasm and ejaculation, I have to admit, my frustration grew. Yes, I got satisfaction out of Jim's and my intimacy and being able to get him off, but let's face it... at the same time it built up my pressure even more and I just wasn't able to do anything about it without an erection. I can't swear to it but it felt like all the nerve endings in my limp penis were so below the surface that I couldn't stimulate them. And since my implant, they feel as if they're right back where they should be! Masturbation is once again possible, intense, healthy and productive. (I think I even come across nicer to folks around me now!)

I've been more bottom all my life also... especially with Jim. Sure, we've "traded sides" a few times but we naturally feel best with each other when I'm bottoming.

Thank you for any thoughts across the miles also, Noel, just as mine are coming to you. And absolutely, please... let's stay in touch!

Hugs ~
Colin

Colin just so lovely to hear you . You resonate in my heart . Mind yourself . It’s hard and Jim - God love him - just so very difficult . Thanks for comments on Ed . I really need to take the issue in hand and sort it . This has gone on for way too long and eaten at my core . Like you love to bottom but need my functioning penis . Has really eroded my confidence . That should not be . I know I am a good man and try to be better every day . It feels like I am blessed truly blessed to talk to you . There is nobody here I can speak to . Crazy !!! Let’s stsy in touch . Thanks Colin . God bless you and Jim . Noel , Dublin
57 year old gay Male / Dublin , Ireland / Diagnosed with venous leak 2016 . Tried all pills and Muse . Now considering an implant .

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:34 pm

A Happy Easter to you, Noel! You and I most definitely feel many similar (if not identical) things that contribute to who we are... especially when it comes to our bedrooms and solo moments. And this site has certainly provided a place to cross paths and openly talk about all the things that aren't quite welcome topics around the holiday dinner table! (Sorry... I guess with today being Easter, that just kinda fit! LOL!)

I can't say that I have others that I can discuss it with here either. Sure, I can share *some* of it with Jim, but so much of the issue would seem as if I'm throwing it back at him. Of course, that would be the one thing I'd NEVER intend to do, but let's face it... sexual issues with one's partner can come across terribly raw, and it's only natural that an initial reaction is going to be very defensive. Really has to be handled as if "walking on eggs" if brought up.

That said, I did share with Jim about you, your partner's untimely death and the awful way that he was taken from you. Needless to say, Jim was as moved and touched as I was. You now have both of us sending you our love and as many comforting thoughts as we possibly can.

You and I must definitely "talk" more. Probably time we took some of your and my talks behind the scenes in private. Not so sure the entire group wants to hear the nitty-gritty of two "gay Irish bottoms"! (And I say that with utmost tenderness... but I think you know that!)

Hugs ~
Colin

P.S. Picturing my trip to Bunratty Castle as I wrote this!

Return to “Implants”