Happy 6 Month Anniversary to Me and My Penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Happy 6 Month Anniversary to Me and My Penis

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Genesis,
Listen to your body and don’t do too much too soon. Happy to hear the new underwear is more comfortable. Are you proud or embarrassed when people notice your bulge?
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

DannyP

Postby DannyP » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Greg, I've been following you on Ft since the beginning of journey. You've helped all of us on here with ur positive attitude who are on the fence and thinking on getting implant done. Congratulations on the 6 mos mark . The pic u post show us we have something to look forward in having sex again wife's or gf. I have appt with my surgeon on April 2 to talk . Hopefully when it's done it's looks like yours. Thanks Dannyp

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Genesis,
Listen to your body and don’t do too much too soon. Happy to hear the new underwear is more comfortable. Are you proud or embarrassed when people notice your bulge?

A little embarrassed because it looks more like a full blown hard-on than a bulge. :?
I look forward to having a bulge!
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:13 pm

That’s a beauty pal. Good on you.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Separate pouch underwear. Have I missed this. Can someone tell more??
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Genesis,
This reminds me of one time I had a Urologist appointment and he decided my next step was a stronger injection. He gave me a shot and I boned up in a few minutes. Then he asked if I could hang out for an hour and let him check on me again. I said yes. Then his P.A. came in and said they needed the exam room and asked me to get dressed and go back out to the waiting room. I was wearing very light colored dress slacks and boxers with absolutely no support to hold my dick in place. In order to get back to the waiting room I had to use the same door nurses used to call the next patient so everyone looked up hoping they were getting called. It was a big practice with multiple doctors so there may have been 30 people waiting. My dick is not huge but that hardon looked massive. I was totally embarrassed. I grabbed a magazine and sat down hoping to hide it. Then a pretty younger woman came in and sat next to me and noticed it. Then, to make matters worse I started leaking pre-cum in a big way and it soaked through making a spit on my pants. Thankfully by the time I got called back it had gone soft.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:37 pm

DannyP wrote:Greg, I've been following you on Ft since the beginning of journey. You've helped all of us on here with ur positive attitude who are on the fence and thinking on getting implant done. Congratulations on the 6 mos mark . The pic u post show us we have something to look forward in having sex again wife's or gf. I have appt with my surgeon on April 2 to talk . Hopefully when it's done it's looks like yours. Thanks Dannyp

Danny,
Thanks for letting me know my posts have helped you. I was helped so much so I really hope I can return the favor. Best wishes on your appointment.

Greg

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Spikepork wrote:That’s a beauty pal. Good on you.

Thank you sir!

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Spikepork wrote:Separate pouch underwear. Have I missed this. Can someone tell more??

Check these out, they are by far the best underwear I have ever tried.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9773

Greg1956 wrote:Genesis,
This reminds me of one time I had a Urologist appointment and he decided my next step was a stronger injection. He gave me a shot and I boned up in a few minutes. Then he asked if I could hang out for an hour and let him check on me again. I said yes. Then his P.A. came in and said they needed the exam room and asked me to get dressed and go back out to the waiting room. I was wearing very light colored dress slacks and boxers with absolutely no support to hold my dick in place. In order to get back to the waiting room I had to use the same door nurses used to call the next patient so everyone looked up hoping they were getting called. It was a big practice with multiple doctors so there may have been 30 people waiting. My dick is not huge but that hardon looked massive. I was totally embarrassed. I grabbed a magazine and sat down hoping to hide it. Then a pretty younger woman came in and sat next to me and noticed it. Then, to make matters worse I started leaking pre-cum in a big way and it soaked through making a spit on my pants. Thankfully by the time I got called back it had gone soft.

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Greg

Isn't it great to be "alive" finally after all those years. You looking great and glad you have that wonderful feeling back again.

Best to your continued success!

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “Implants”