What excuse did you use?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rancherejim

Re: What excuse did you use?

Postby rancherejim » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 pm

I've been in a sexless marriage for many years. I told her (my wife) that there is a blockage in the bowel and they have to go in through the scrotum to fix it. I told her my Dr. said I was going to have to sit down to pee from non usage, if I didn't get my dick fixed from the ED. I said they could fix both problems at the same time. She bought it.
Will be going in for surgery on May 2nd. Can't wait to try it out on one of my lady friends.
Still can't make a decision on which implant to get, the Doc said it was my choice.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Anonymous3

Re: What excuse did you use?

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 am

rancherejim wrote:I've been in a sexless marriage for many years. I told her (my wife) that there is a blockage in the bowel and they have to go in through the scrotum to fix it. I told her my Dr. said I was going to have to sit down to pee from non usage, if I didn't get my dick fixed from the ED. I said they could fix both problems at the same time. She bought it.
Will be going in for surgery on May 2nd. Can't wait to try it out on one of my lady friends.
Still can't make a decision on which implant to get, the Doc said it was my choice.

Do you want girth and very hard (titan)? Or girth and length (lgx)?

Return to “Implants”