Testicles r draining

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
infinite19

Testicles r draining

Postby infinite19 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I am 7 weeks post since my implant ,since then I have been draining from my balls,it was kind of white with some blood in it ,the Dr put me on some strong antibodies,this has cleared up but I still have some drainage down there it is more clear now like water ,He seems to think everthing is ok and the drainage is good,
I am concerned is this normal? Will this hole finaly close by itself? Has any one else had any thing like this?My pain seems to be slowley going a way that seems to be a good thing .
Any way if any of u guys have experenced any thing like this I would like to hear from u.

hard drive

Re: Testicles r draining

Postby hard drive » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:52 am

I had extreme swelling (grapefruit size) to the point that it popped a couple of stitches. I had clear fluid drainage as well. I was put back in the hospital for a full week of IV antibiotics (2 alternating) and an oral antibiotic. My doctors told me there was no indication that it was an infection but they were taking no chances. After the 1st day of the IV, the excessive swelling was completely gone. There was a very LIGHT sticky clear residue that seeped daily for about a month until the tissue completely closed. That was a year ago, and I've had no infection issues.
harddrive

infinite19

Re: Testicles r draining

Postby infinite19 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks maybe there is nothing to worry about I have to clean myself about ever two hours it is just a clear seepage coming out hopefully it will heal in a few weeks,still makes u wonder though

Return to “Implants”