My Progress

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
madmax

My Progress

Postby madmax » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:49 pm

I had my implant on 24th of Oct and it seems to be doing just fine...My Dr is a hard ass that has no mercy..but reading from other gentlemen on here has helped me 100%...for instance I could not squeeze pump day after surgery like Dr wanted me too ..men on here told me to wait of which I did..but still have trouble squeezing pump all the way in...I squeeze as hard as I can and it still does not collaspe all the way...
and when I pump it up say 4 shots when my peins starts to grow the shaft hurts..wondering if this will go away as I make it bigger the more I pump it up....and I have a small bag so top of pump is right under my penis and when bag gets cold it is really tight in there LOL..I pull it down but it can only go so far...
one other thing I had 7 inches before implant and I have not pumpud it all the way but I am sure it will be at least an inch shorter..well what good was a limp 7 inch dick when I will now have a hard as steel 6 inch....just some thoughs and reports on my situation...take care and any input will be greatly apperaciated....thanks a million.......madmax

knotreel

Re: My Progress

Postby knotreel » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:37 pm

At this early, i would not be overly concerned about much it is inflated or how much you can squeeze, the fact you are doing it at all and that you can do it enought to get you penis to hurt, should be fine. my guess is that you are getting enought movement to keep scar tisssue from forming. Plenty guys are like me and did not really start pumping till 2-3 weeks. Just be patient and keep pumping.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

LGX_Man

Re: My Progress

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey MadMax. I placed a post here somewhere in the implant section about two-handed inflation. Check it out, it makes the pumping SO MUCH EASIER.

Happy Pumping, Keith
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Return to “Implants”