Penis Pump after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tokoloshi

Penis Pump after implant

Postby Tokoloshi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 am

Hi Brothers,

Is it safe to use a penis pump after having an implant to help the lengthening process?
48 y.o Married. Coloplast Titan 22cm implanted in Jan28/18 by Prof Chung, Brisbane, Australia ( Brilliant surgeon ).

pianoman

Re: Penis Pump after implant

Postby pianoman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Yes it will make a difference. I got my first implant 10/21/2011 AMS LGX 21 cm. It failed in Oct. 2017 Got my coloplast titan Xl 24cm. on 12/28/17 After first implant I was 6.5 inches. With this new Titan I now measure 8.25 inches I did use a VED for 2 mos prior to both implants.

My procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKL0XDDHYQ

PS Yes, the first one was a little small, but I pumped with a VED daily for 6 years. Twice a day for two months prior to last implant. Hoping for 9 inches by end of year.
Pianoman married 73 yrs old 1st implant on Oct. 21, 2011 AMS LGX 700 21 cm. By McHugh Failed Oct. 15, 2017 Found Dr. Hakky Atl, Ga Got 2nd. implant Dec. 28, 20017 Coloplast Titan XL 24cm. procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKL0XDDHYQ

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Tokoloshi wrote:Hi Brothers,

Is it safe to use a penis pump after having an implant to help the lengthening process?

Maybe, maybe not.

Therecwere a few threads on this subject in the past year. I thinkt
k the first one was mine posing the question about using the vacuum pump to make it easier to inflate the implant. From a purely hydraulic viewpoint it jade sense, since so jany men complained about how hard it is to inflate in the first weeks after implantation-brand new bulb and needing a "breakin" period.

That thread got a lot of posts warhing against the ptacticw - voiding the warranty and possibly damaging your tissues, etc.

Then there were a few comments in favor of the practice and later some new threads saying it was advisable.

Jy main caution is to BE SURE the vacuum does not cause a separation or tear between the implant and the IPP. A separation could become an abcess...very bad, I think.

However, a gentle vacuum jight be beneficial. But I doubt there would be much, if any, additional length or girth over what the implant will produce withoit the vacuum.

Having said that (about the cavernosum and tunica tissues), the spongiosum tissues may well respond with increased size. But you would probably have to use a constriction ring to keep the gains during coitus.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

pianoman

Postby pianoman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm

My Dr. Hakky recommends pumping with a VED to gain length and girth. Twice daily.

here's an old post from 2013
Re: Vacuum pumping once you have had an implant

Postby pianoman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 pm
I went to my urologist the other day for PSA test. I asked him about VED pumping. He said it could pull the cilinders out through the glands. Actually, I think he is full of --it. I had implants installed on 10-21-2011 Started pumping with a VED at 6 weeks.I still pump every day to the max. You can pump up the celinders, then pump up the ved on the penis, then press the release valve on the implant, and the fluid goes back in to the reservoir. The VED does not put pressure on the implants., only the penis. FYI
Pianoman married 73 yrs old 1st implant on Oct. 21, 2011 AMS LGX 700 21 cm. By McHugh Failed Oct. 15, 2017 Found Dr. Hakky Atl, Ga Got 2nd. implant Dec. 28, 20017 Coloplast Titan XL 24cm. procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKL0XDDHYQ

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:45 am

Tokoloshi wrote:Hi Brothers,

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:09 am

Hi Pianoman,

Just a couple of quick questions, you say you pumped before both surgery's.
But you also pumped with a VED after you were implanted.

How long did you continue to use your VED after surgery and what was your protocol.

Also as your penis got bigger, did you have any issues with the implant staying in the head of the penis, or floppy glans from it.

Did it take years or months of using a VED to gain those results.

Thanks for you input and time

Kind regards

Redbullmaster

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:28 am

Great questions! Looking forward for the answers.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

pianoman

Postby pianoman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 pm

It's really no different with or without a penile implant. Same routine either way. More you pump more you grow. There were some instructions and routines posted on here a few days ago. I still pump and cycle twice a day.
Good luck
Pianoman

pianoman

Postby pianoman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Here's a copy of an old post of mine:

How to get your pre Ed size back
Postby pianoman » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

I had my AMS LGX 700MS installed 10-21-2011. Before surgery I measured
about 7 inches, pumped with VED with a cock ring.The first time I
measured after surgery I measured about 5.5 inches. For 2 mos before
surgery I did the VED exercises twice a day. My measurements at age 21
was 7.25. my measurements a year ago was 6.5, Sometimes after pumping
with VED I would be just over 8". Today at 67 years old, I measured a
full 7.5 inches at 3.5 mos. post opt.

To get this kind of results, here is what I did. Before you do your
pumping up; "warm up" for at least five minutes warm your penis and
scrotum up. I use a sock filled with 2 lb. of dried beans, straight out
of the bag, tie the end of the sock so as not to spill the beans.
Microwave the beans one minute ( or more depending on your microwave)
Get it as hot as you can stand it, but don't burn yourself. Then pump (the implant pump)
your penis up tight, till it hurts a little. Then massage your penis
till the pain goes away. Pump it up some more, massage it some more till
the pain goes away. When it gets so painful you can't continue, then let
it down to about 70% (comfortable) Masterbate it till it feels OK. Warm
it up Again, Then pump it back up and repeat the process till the hour
is over.
Good Luck
Pianoman

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:41 am

pianoman wrote:Here's a copy of an old post of mine:

How to get your pre Ed size back
Postby pianoman » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

I had my AMS LGX 700MS installed 10-21-2011. Before surgery I measured
about 7 inches, pumped with VED with a cock ring.The first time I
measured after surgery I measured about 5.5 inches. For 2 mos before
surgery I did the VED exercises twice a day. My measurements at age 21
was 7.25. my measurements a year ago was 6.5, Sometimes after pumping
with VED I would be just over 8". Today at 67 years old, I measured a
full 7.5 inches at 3.5 mos. post opt.

To get this kind of results, here is what I did. Before you do your
pumping up; "warm up" for at least five minutes warm your penis and
scrotum up. I use a sock filled with 2 lb. of dried beans, straight out
of the bag, tie the end of the sock so as not to spill the beans.
Microwave the beans one minute ( or more depending on your microwave)
Get it as hot as you can stand it, but don't burn yourself. Then pump (the implant pump)
your penis up tight, till it hurts a little. Then massage your penis
till the pain goes away. Pump it up some more, massage it some more till
the pain goes away. When it gets so painful you can't continue, then let
it down to about 70% (comfortable) Masterbate it till it feels OK. Warm
it up Again, Then pump it back up and repeat the process till the hour
is over.
Good Luck
Pianoman

If I understand correctly, you are cycling with heat? Or pumping in a VED cylinder?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”