Genesis Implant Experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Genesis Implant Experience

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:12 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Didn't mean to generalize so much regarding any loss of size.
I went in expecting to lose up to an inch and was ready to accept that.
My surgeon was good with dispelling any hype i.e. it's not going to make my dick bigger or in most cases it won't.
Yes there are some vocal advocates on here that have gained it all back or more, but that is not the norm.
That's why I felt it was or is important to keep a level head on expectations.
I'd hate to have someone who wasn't ready for an implant to make the decision because they think their dick will be exactly the same as it was before ED.
After a year of aggressive cycling yes maybe me you and all of us will be our original size.
In terms of just after surgery that isn't typically the case.

Just my 2 cents :]

Glad you are healing Genesis. It's a heck of a road but you've made it through the toughest part!

I think all of the members who got the AMS LGX and cycled as instructed and gave it a reasonable amount of time have got all size back and then some.. that is why I was ecstatic when Dr Brock told me that's what he used. I actually let the doctor be the doctor and didn't try telling him what to do and how. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Larry10625 wrote:I actually let the doctor be the doctor and didn't try telling him what to do and how.Larry

I did the same thing and am very glad that I did. :)

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 am

Day 3
Not much to report. Spent most of the day trying to arrange home healthcare nurse to come and remove this drain.
Apparently they are having an issue getting my insurance to pay so its causing a holdup.
This thing is coming out tomorrow one way or the other.
Felt great both emotionally and physically the first half of the day, the other half wasn't too bad.
Really happy with how quickly things are progressing, I am even considering returning to work on Friday.
I'm starting to wonder how active I should be when I do feel good and at what point it becomes counter productive.
Guess that's something you find out when you push it too hard.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:40 am

For now just make a few laps around the house daily nothing too crazy.
Don't lift anything too heavy (my doc said nothing over 15lbs)
Try not to strain and lift yourself up by your abs when you get out of chairs or when you sit up out of bed.
I sorta rolled up out of bed from the opposite side as the reservoir when I was sore the first week or so.
Tying my shoes was a little bit of a challenge lol.

I had surgery 11am on a Tuesday and was back to work Monday.
I probably could've sat at my desk job Friday but I had the PTO to kill so I said screw it. I'll relax 8-)

Take each day one at a time. Some days you'll feel great, but the next day you'll be sore or uncomfortable in places you just learned about.
It's all part of the healing process brother!

Cheers
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:55 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:For now just make a few laps around the house daily nothing too crazy.
Try not to strain and lift yourself up by your abs when you get out of chairs or when you sit up out of bed.
I sorta rolled up out of bed from the opposite side as the reservoir when I was sore the first week or so.

I probably could've sat at my desk job Friday but I had the PTO to kill so I said screw it. I'll relax 8-)

Take each day one at a time. Some days you'll feel great, but the next day you'll be sore or uncomfortable in places you just learned about.

Cheers

Have you been applying an icepack (covered bag of peas, corn or navy beans)? Once the swelling is gone you will feel much better. Once the swelling was gone for me, I applied a electric hot pad (on the medium heat level) and that felt great. It also softened up the rubber on the pump so I could pump up easier. :)

Larry

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:50 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:For now just make a few laps around the house daily nothing too crazy.

Cheers

You always know what to say don't you? :D
Laughing cause I know exactly what you mean by rolling out of bed.
I move like a Tai-Chi master now with deliberate,controlled movements. :lol:
It really is like a rollercoaster with ups and downs. I was used to easy nights but last night my gooch area was not happy.
Did you experience a sore pc muscle area and involuntary squeezing of the pc muscle when peeing causing it to stop/start. I'm getting better at controlling it but it's still uncomfortable.

Larry10625 wrote:Have you been applying an icepack (covered bag of peas, corn or navy beans)? Once the swelling is gone you will feel much better. Once the swelling was gone for me, I applied a electric hot pad (on the medium heat level) and that felt great. It also softened up the rubber on the pump so I could pump up easier. :)

Larry

Absolutely, ice is mentioned in just about every implant journal as a key ingredient.
I was using frozen strawberries and a reusable ice pack at first but once I tried frozen mixed veggies there was no going back, the way it can wrap around your anatomy can not be beat!
I will consider using a heatpad too. The swelling has gone done considerably the past day.
Mid 30's

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:59 am

Happy to hear your recovery is going so well. As for work, ease into your routine. You have been laying around for several days and that surprisingly takes a lot out of you. Also, spend an entire day at ho me dressed exactly how you have to dress for work. You may find even though you feel good now, that type of attire will be less comfortable. Try to mimic your work activities at home, minus any lifting. You may find it is more tiring than you think. In addition, be prepared for how you will handle it when back at work if someone needs your help lifting something, you drop something and are in obvious discomfort trying to get down to get it, etc. At work if you use a public restroom with other guys and commonly step up to a urinal, it may be more difficult for a while to get your dick out.

If your work is Mon-fri, you could also at least wait until Mon to give yourself those few extra days which could make a big difference. Just remember you are healing from a pretty major trauma to your cock and balls and it does take time to recuperate. Be smart and don’t undo your progress by going full speed too soon. I hope you are ready. Just want you to do the right thing.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:33 am

Larry10625 wrote:Have you been applying an icepack (covered bag of peas, corn or navy beans)?

When I was doing this I found out that if I left that frozen bag on my crotch too long, The Guys started to freeze and really hurt. So I (and others here at FT) have found that this must be done for X-number of minutes and then allow The Guys to "thaw" a bit, and then return to the icy part.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am

Greg1956 wrote:Happy to hear your recovery is going so well. As for work, ease into your routine. You have been laying around for several days and that surprisingly takes a lot out of you. Also, spend an entire day at ho me dressed exactly how you have to dress for work. You may find even though you feel good now, that type of attire will be less comfortable. Try to mimic your work activities at home, minus any lifting. You may find it is more tiring than you think. In addition, be prepared for how you will handle it when back at work if someone needs your help lifting something, you drop something and are in obvious discomfort trying to get down to get it, etc. At work if you use a public restroom with other guys and commonly step up to a urinal, it may be more difficult for a while to get your dick out.

If your work is Mon-fri, you could also at least wait until Mon to give yourself those few extra days which could make a big difference. Just remember you are healing from a pretty major trauma to your cock and balls and it does take time to recuperate. Be smart and don’t undo your progress by going full speed too soon. I hope you are ready. Just want you to do the right thing.

Greg

So, my doctor said 15-20 minutes, 2 to 3 times a day. It is very important that the bag be covered with a towel or dish cloth. :)

Larry

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

Did anybody else experience this during the early healing days?

"Did you experience a sore pc muscle area and involuntary squeezing of the pc muscle when peeing causing it to stop/start. I'm getting better at controlling it but it's still uncomfortable."
Mid 30's

Return to “Implants”