Genesis Implant Experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Genesis Implant Experience

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Are you feeling the burning sensation when pumping to the maximum? If not, you most probably have run out of saline.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:37 pm

nope never have
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 am

Day 2

My dick is sore and shitting is an ordeal.
It's a juggling act trying to manage the piss jug while sitting on the toilet while not tearing out the blood drain.
Those first few minutes after waking up are heaven, but the pain quickly sets in.
I'm not sure if taking the oxy is worth it. The slight dulling of feeling does not make up for the constipation and sharts.
I'm not in any real pain, it's just a achy-sore feeling. My shaft and pc muscle area are the sore spots.
I find it really hard not to squeeze the pc muscle while peeing, causing it to start and stop several times.

It's getting better though. Everything looks good and clean. Swelling is slightly better today.
I am taking very good care of myself.

I can feel the pump close to the bottom of my testes and behind. I'm not sure if that is an ideal position or not yet, too early to tell.

I look forward to having the drain removed tomorrow and taking my first shower!!
It's funny how these little milestones feel so satisfying.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 am

Genisis: Try stopping the oxy. I swithced to a comination of advil for swelling and tylenol for pain. I hated the oxy too. The pee and poop conundrum will be with you until you are cycling. Drain coming out will be a big help too
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:40 am

cincinnatus1951 wrote:Genisis: Try stopping the oxy. I swithced to a comination of advil for swelling and tylenol for pain. I hated the oxy too. The pee and poop conundrum will be with you until you are cycling. Drain coming out will be a big help too
Cincinnatus

Thanks Cin. I'll cut the oxy and start an anti-inflammatory.
Tomorrow will be amazing.

Update: Took 1 Aleve and feel better than ever. I had forgotten Tylenol is not an anti-inflammatory.
Mid 30's

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm a quad so I'm very susceptible to constipation, I didn't take any OxyContin just ibuprophen, if you take Tylenol do not drink wine or any alcohol.
I try to empty my bladder before taking a dump so if I can't push all my junk down I don't squirt all over the bathroom, otherwise I put a waste basket in the line of fire :mrgreen:
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Glad you're getting better, in a few days you'll be feeling even less pain.

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:46 pm

I was lightly feeling around down there when suddenly I noticed some clear liquid in my drain tube.
My temperature got warmer right away. Im just warm right now, not burning up.
Taking my anti biotics as instructed.
How worried should I be?

Edit. Talked to the on call doctor and he assured me everything sounds normal, the liquid getting clearer is actually a good sign, and the elevated temp is just part of the healing process.
Signs to look for include a temp of 101 or greater for an extended amount of time, blood in urine, visibly seeing the prosthesis, and discharge from the incision site, all of which Im clear of.
Mid 30's

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:09 am

Clear discharge is usually okay just as doc said. Keep an eye as you surely have been.

So interesting how our surgeries can vary so much.
I was in hospital overnight (11am surgery) catheter til about noon next day.
Blood drain thingy was out first, catheter second.

I think we all hope for somehow to keep all our size when we get implanted.
That's almost never the case even with the most aggressive surgeons.
I've lost probably .75 of an inch if not a little more but when aroused it swells at the tip.

Keep healing you're doing great!

I'll bookmark your thread and if there's any questions let me or any of us know :)
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:25 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:I think we all hope for somehow to keep all our size when we get implanted.
That's almost never the case even with the most aggressive surgeons.

I have regained my original (pre-prostatectomy and pre-implant) length when hard, and have 1.5" more when soft. So I am happy! :D

Return to “Implants”