Genesis Implant Experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Genesis

Re: Genesis Implant Experience

Postby Genesis » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:01 am

Ruktitan wrote:
What did he mean about excess skin tucked into your sack will dissappear?
Regards

I had substantial scrotal webbing that went almost halfway up the shaft, instead of cutting out all the excess skin he choose to cut and tuck some of the skin inside. He said he does this because it makes it easier to get in there to make adjustments if needed.

Greg1956 wrote:Wow, April 4th is almost here. You have really healed quickly to be cleared for sex so quickly. Congratulations. Here’s to you, your future, and worry-free erections!

Greg

Yeah I wasn't expecting it to be so soon either. My incision is still visible now but it's blending better by the day.
I'm checking it out now and it appears better than it looked yesterday.

I do still have concerns about infection though through oral and sex.
What steps Can I take to avoid infection when sleeping around other than disinfecting right after??
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:25 am

Until your incision is fully healed I would personally not risk the chance of infection and potential
threat to your implant. If it were me, I would enjoy the hell out of jacking off for another week past April 4th and then start sleeping around. I know you are eager to get your life back but be smart. My doctor did’t even want me swimming in a public pool for an entire month for fear of infection.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 am

Greg1956 wrote:Until your incision is fully healed I would personally not risk the chance of infection and potential
threat to your implant. If it were me, I would enjoy the hell out of jacking off for another week past April 4th and then start sleeping around. I know you are eager to get your life back but be smart. My doctor did’t even want me swimming in a public pool for an entire month for fear of infection.

Greg

I totally agree 10000%. Don't take a risk. it is not worth it.
Wait until the incision is completely bended in and not visible (8 to 10 weeks, no kidding). The vaginal opening and mouth are the most areas with germs. Focusing on pumping to get length and girth. Remember, this is a prosthesis and you need to rehabilitate to make it usable.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:10 pm

medhatg wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:Until your incision is fully healed I would personally not risk the chance of infection and potential

Greg

I totally agree 10000%. Don't take a risk. it is not worth it.
Wait until the incision is completely bended in and not visible (8 to 10 weeks, no kidding). The vaginal opening and mouth are the most areas with germs. Focusing on pumping to get length and girth. Remember, this is a prosthesis and you need to rehabilitate to make it usable.

My surgeon gave me the green light at 5 weeks for sex. You mention 8-10 weeks, but that may have been specific to you. Any reputable surgeon won’t put his patients or his surgical work in jeopardy so they will give the go ahead only when each of us is ready.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 pm

On the flip side if your wife/gf has an infection wait. Going thru that now. Her antibotic run out tonight. He put her on hormone cream. Everyday for 2 weeks tge 2 or 3 times a week. We are still going to wait another week.

How many years did we have non functional dicks a month or two will not hurt you, but rush the process and who knows what will happen

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Greg

Big time agree.. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 pm

hturner12 wrote:On the flip side if your wife/gf has an infection wait. Going thru that now. Her antibotic run out tonight. He put her on hormone cream. Everyday for 2 weeks tge 2 or 3 times a week. We are still going to wait another week.

How many years did we have non functional dicks a month or two will not hurt you, but rush the process and who knows what will happen

Yupper :)

Larry

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Week 3 - Insights.

I've learned a lot about how my dick worked pre-implant based on how it works now.
I've noticed my dick looks and feels really thin when fully pumped up but not engorged.
When engorged it looks full and meaty, as good if not better than my best erection pre implant.
Unfortunately engorgement comes and goes and is not reliable.

What this tells me is my pre implant erections were primarily glans erections, the shaft was never hard, the engorgement along the urethra was giving it the illusion of a normal erection.
The unfortunate consequence of this is that my cavernosum have never been properly stretched, so the Titan cylinders are not able to fully expand.

I really wonder how much expansion is possible with steady cycling.
Only time will tell.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Keep cycling and measuring

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:19 am

Hi Genesis!

Def keep stretching and pumping to max.
Rubbing the shaft as it's getting pumped.

When you get "excited" does the shaft engorge?
What's your girth measurement?
You can always help keep blood in the shaft by wearing a cock ring.
I wear one from time to time.
My glans engorgement comes and goes throughout a session of intercourse.
Girlfriend doesn't seem to notice much if at all.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”