One Month to Surgery—- Bionic Pending..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: One Month to Surgery—- Bionic Pending..

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Welcome sir!!!!!!

You have just started on the road to recovery!!

You are done with the wondering and NOW you get to heal.

Listen to your doctor's orders.

You'll find a lot of us have given our own experiences and input, do not take this as any indication you should overrule a doctor's orders and timeline.

Infection is a real possibility.

Watch lots of movies, go slow, drink water and eat healthy foods.

Take your meds especially antibiotics religiously.

Wishing you all the best on this side of the world :D
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:18 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Welcome sir!!!!!!

You'll find a lot of us have given our own experiences and input, do not take this as any indication you should overrule a doctor's orders and timeline.

Oh brother, you said it. I know all about the infection angle. :)

Larry

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Great advise guys, thank you. The information here is helpful beyond words, and has helped with taking surprise out of the journey... go home today once they remove the antibotic drip and drain... pain is low when I’m not moving so unsure how much I’m looking forward to standing...
Home is 40 min drive , glad it’s not more..
44, Married.. Titan touch Left 23.5cm Right 24.0 cm installed April 9th 2018 with Dr Katz.... Activation 25th May...
Melbourne Australia

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:30 am

How’s it going mate?
I bet your balls are blue/black!
1. Ice, ice and more ice
2. Follow Katz’s advice and call the office if you have any concerns...they are awesome.
3. Know this.......in 8 months time none of your current discomfort or worries about what has occurred will occupy your thoughts, you will be in cycling mode interspersed with fantastic sex, sex that you have never had before because being bionic cannot be compared to normal penis function.....it literally is above and beyond.
So deal with the trivialities and invasiveness of the surgery and celebrate an exciting and yet to be explored new you my bionic brother. :)

P.s I got on a plane to Queensland and went back to work the following Monday! Very little pain and I put it down to the two surgeon’s highly skilled work.......my balls were really black though.
Also Chris was totally right....my length and girth are both fully restored after 13 months of cycling. So,so good!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi Smeto

Pretty much all sore, they had a bit of a struggle in surgery with straightening a mild curve, was in surgery for 4 hours and I think I’m paying for that in discomfort now.. but think each day is a little easier..
Yes ice is my friend for sure, never too far from a pack... pain is worse at night when I’m trying to sleep, been saving the harder drugs for night and paracetamol during the day...

Looking forward to couple months down the track when I can start benefiting from the decision..
44, Married.. Titan touch Left 23.5cm Right 24.0 cm installed April 9th 2018 with Dr Katz.... Activation 25th May...
Melbourne Australia

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:17 pm

Mel
Totally understandable with regards to the pain and discomfort....take the painkillers in advance to stay on top of it.
When your head clears please update your signature with more detail.....
you are being followed and checked on by quite a few brothers who have all been where you are today and are concerned for your welfare.
You can private message me anytime you like.
Enjoy watching the games and trust me, all of what you are feeling today and for the next 8 weeks or so is a steep and worthwhile learning curve......you just will be amazed at the transformation that will occur. :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Thanks Smetro, all good.. no real surprises, it is never real until it’s real though.
Was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones with little post op pain... considering what has been done, the pain is certainly manageable mostly with nerofhen during day and end one through the night..
Everything seems to be healing well and stitches looking good, minimal swelling and bruising.
Have a fair bit of a point to left, but vertical is pretty good at 3o clock..
Can pull it to right to middle with little discomfort, hoping it will sort it’s self out a little, but also not super worried if it doesn’t ( don’t think it will be a issue with intended function)
Appointment to see doctor Tuesday for check over.. will confirm what length he ended up putting in...
Melbourne Australia

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Welcome sir!!!!!!

Well said Jack;
Some members have said that they went against doctors orders, but then quickly said that their decision was dumb. It's just NOT WORTH IT. Doing so could cause permanent damage or infection. You've waited this long, what's another 6 weeks. I lost my first implant due to infection and subsequent septic shock that almost killed me. I listened to the doctors orders and nobody knows why. I doubt it was due to the surgery because it was a month later. Then I had to wait for 6 VERY LONG depressing months to get re-implanted and now, I am writing you from Cloud 9. :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am

Welcome brother. I am happy for you the surgery is behind you and now you can move on with your life. I look forward to your updates as you recover and start to enjoy your implant.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Melbourne1 wrote:Thanks Smetro, all good.. no real surprises, it is never real until it’s real though.
Was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones with little post op pain... considering what has been done, the pain is certainly manageable mostly with nerofhen during day and end one through the night..
Everything seems to be healing well and stitches looking good, minimal swelling and bruising.
Have a fair bit of a point to left, but vertical is pretty good at 3o clock..
Can pull it to right to middle with little discomfort, hoping it will sort it’s self out a little, but also not super worried if it doesn’t ( don’t think it will be a issue with intended function)
Appointment to see doctor Tuesday for check over.. will confirm what length he ended up putting in...

Mine was a lefty too and hangs, with a few pumps in, pretty much straight down now with a very slight bias to the left.
It troubled me a bit at first but not at all now ....and pumps up to straight and and about 1.30......quite vertical.....when erect.
Hang in there mate......you are going to love what you have now over what you ended up with pre op .....I guarantee it!

Return to “Implants”