Can you use cock rings with an implant, and does that helps with thr glans erections ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
impotentredditor

Can you use cock rings with an implant, and does that helps with thr glans erections ?

Postby impotentredditor » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:21 am

For those of you with venous leak but have bloof flow to the glans, do you use a cock ring ? Is it safe to use with thr implant ? And does it help keep the blood in the glans ?
26 year old with lifelong venous leak. Hoping to get an implant soon.

Larry10625

Re: Can you use cock rings with an implant, and does that helps with thr glans erections ?

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:52 am

impotentredditor wrote:For those of you with venous leak but have bloof flow to the glans, do you use a cock ring ? Is it safe to use with thr implant ? And does it help keep the blood in the glans ?

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Anonymous3

Re: Can you use cock rings with an implant, and does that helps with thr glans erections ?

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:09 am

My initial question would be why. You implant will not fade. Blood flow to the head is different than for erection. If the procedure is done right the tips are going to be close to the end thus no floppy head. Engourment should come back in time. When I pump there is not much but with stimulation there is.

I have read that some do use them. Put that on your list if questions for your surgeron. You should make a list of any and all concerns to discuss with your dr. He is a professional trained and hopefully well skilked and experinced installer. Here we are just experinced users

impotentredditor

Postby impotentredditor » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 am

hturner12 wrote:My initial question would be why. You implant will not fade. Blood flow to the head is different than for erection. If the procedure is done right the tips are going to be close to the end thus no floppy head. Engourment should come back in time. When I pump there is not much but with stimulation there is.

I have read that some do use them. Put that on your list if questions for your surgeron. You should make a list of any and all concerns to discuss with your dr. He is a professional trained and hopefully well skilked and experinced installer. Here we are just experinced users

Thank you for your reply. My reason for asking is because I have a Venous Leak. So even though the head might be stiff (due to the implant tips), it might not be able to keep blood due to the leak. I was hoping a cock ring might fix that
26 year old with lifelong venous leak. Hoping to get an implant soon.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 am

From what I understand 2 different sources one for erection the other for engourment. Find a diagram of the blood vessels ans look at it. Or ask a nurse

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:35 am

I know people here who use them, since they have soft glans (irishguy I think he uses it), but if the cylinders are well sized, they should support the head without the need to glans erection
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:46 am

I was concerned about this 12 months ago.
Not now, my glans fills up perfectly and is supported by the tips of the cylinders..... no floppy head in any way shape or form.....just a very stiff 7” cock!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 am

Hi Guys
I think what he is asking about ...... a lot of implant guys have cold glands not whether there hard just not that does happen....and with arousal they do engorge but for me takes time I don't have the best blood flow .... I'm not a doctor but have experimented a little I know if you have something snug on the bottom of the shaft your glands engorge with blood and becomes a lot more sensitive the same as most naturally occurs before orgasm...its a good question I would like answered also.....does it or can it damage the implant personally I don't think it would if you didn't put anything extremely tight...............what are some other thoughts

jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

charlygoico

Postby charlygoico » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 am

Hello friends, until the height of the glans should the cylinders arrive? I think mine were a little short.
I sorry for my bad English
I'm 43 years old. Probable implant date February 7, 2018 by Dr. Bechara, Argentina. Great surgeon Diagnosis Fuga Venosa more than 20 years ago. I am from Buenos Aires. Argentina.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:59 am

I tried it because I like the feel. I used to wear a glass one. I can't get it on anymore because of my pump. I'm thinking of trying a horse shoe one like hardware ice. I don't really need one as the implant stopped a lot of leakage. My head (dick) is good and firm.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”