PISSING

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

PISSING

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:55 pm

I heard that after an implant the dick NOT the bladder dictates when you have to urinate. Also you piss a lot. Any experience with this? If so, when does it go away?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Re: PISSING

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:41 pm

I experienced NONE of what you describe. But keep in mind that I am just one guy and only 4 months post-op, also.

Pre-implant, I was more easily sexually aroused when I had a full bladder. Also, if I did have to urinate, I could stave off the urgency with a little self-stimulation, sexually (I tried not to do this in front of my neighbors while fumbling with my front door keys, though).

Post-implant there seems to be no connection between my bladde3r and my arousal state whatsoever.

Like I said, this is just one man's experience, but I observed the change in me and since you ask, I thought I would share.

p.s. As far as frequency of urination or quantity produced, I have seen no discernable change.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:31 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:As far as frequency of urination or quantity produced, I have seen no discernable change.

Me either. Implant effects my ability to get hard for sex :D but hasn't changed anything about pissing.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Not true for me either. My need to urinate more often increased after having a Prostatectonmy but has remained the same following implant surgery. The only difference now is having to pull a larger and firmer dick out of my pants when I need to go, but I am OK with that.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:48 am

Vagabond127 wrote:I heard that after an implant the dick NOT the bladder dictates when you have to urinate. Also you piss a lot. Any experience with this? If so, when does it go away?

So I'm on day 20something.

The first couple weeks it definitely felt more like a pressure on my dick than in my bladder....
Funny enough starting about a day ago, my bladder started taking back control of that "feeling".

I have always been a strong pisser :lol:
One rather odd duck at my old job was in a stall when I was peeing on the other side and he said, "Jeez man sounds like a fire hose over there!".... Suffice it to say I still piss like a firehose.

Perhaps the pre-implant for some have a more kinked urethra that dictates a weaker flow? and then once the penis is stretched by the implant it allows more free-pee?

That's just a guess, but overall yes the bladder vs implant went away (for me) and pissing didn't change much. Both in strength of stream and I should add frequency of having to piss hasn't changed either in case that's what you mean lulz.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:08 am

I am one of the ones that still has it. Use to it by now. When I see Dr for my Dr for 8 month follow up. I will mention it to him. He may have reduce the prostate some more. When he did the Rezum he wanted to do urolift also but Medicare would only pay for 1.

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:53 am

Hi Vagabond,
I am nine weeks out and my wife and I have been having sex frequently (every other night) for a few weeks now.

I can tell you that I have observed on the nights we have sex, I am up frequently in the night to piss. Maybe as much as four times in five or six hours.

I intend to watch this for the next few weeks and see where it goes. It sounds like mine is not a normal result. And definitely not a show stopper, if you want my opinion.

Every other night... :)

Mike
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:49 am

Greg1956 wrote:The only difference now is having to pull a larger and firmer dick out of my pants when I need to go, but I am OK with that.

:) :) :)

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:I heard that after an implant the dick NOT the bladder dictates when you have to urinate. Also you piss a lot. Any experience with this? If so, when does it go away?

So I'm on day 20something.

The first couple weeks it definitely felt more like a pressure on my dick than in my bladder....
Funny enough starting about a day ago, my bladder started taking back control of that "feeling".

I have always been a strong pisser :lol:
One rather odd duck at my old job was in a stall when I was peeing on the other side and he said, "Jeez man sounds like a fire hose over there!".... Suffice it to say I still piss like a firehose.

Perhaps the pre-implant for some have a more kinked urethra that dictates a weaker flow? and then once the penis is stretched by the implant it allows more free-pee?

That's just a guess, but overall yes the bladder vs implant went away (for me) and pissing didn't change much. Both in strength of stream and I should add frequency of having to piss hasn't changed either in case that's what you mean lulz.

I was out drinking with some buddies and several of us ended up at the urinals at the same time. We all started pissing and my friend next to me told me I piss like a prize race horse. I told him I had no idea what a race horse pissing sounded like. He said they piss with great force and are studs. Ha! I should that prior to my Prostatectomy my flow was so bad I was taking Flo-Max to help get it out. Aside from ridding me of Cancer my strong piss flow is the best thing about that whole experience.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:54 am

Nope... not true for me.

Larry

Return to “Implants”