PISSING

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: PISSING

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:48 pm

backup2014 wrote:Before RPS I could stand flat footed and piss over a dump truck. Since RPS I have to work at not getting my shoes wet. But no change since Implant.

OMFG... you are hilarious... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

pumpitup

Postby pumpitup » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Being male,one of the first things we learn to do as todlers is to aim where we are pissing, it becomes second nature to us, as adults we don't even think about it, we just pull our dicks out and piss we know where it is going to go.
I have mentioned in other posts, that my dick was bananna shaped, bent to the left, when I had my first implant done, the Surgeon tried to straighten it by making the left cylinder longer than the right, the tip of the left cylinder was half way into the glans, the tip of the right cylinder didn't even go into the glans, this altered the direction I used to piss. I would hold my dick pointing directly forward and the stream would come out at an angle to the right.
New implant new piss direction, with my new Titan the cylinder tips come right up nearly to the top of the glans, when I piss the stream is almost straight but slightly to the left, but when I am finished and the last few contractions to get the last bit out, I don't know where it is going to go, can shoot out to the left, (miss the toilet bowl altogether) straight ahead ( all over the seat and lid) I try to avoid toilet bowls if I can, it is much easer at a urinal, or out in the back yard.
As far as frequency is concerned, I usually have to get up once or twice through the night, but I think this is just an age related thing, I have also found that when I need to piss I need to go pretty urgently as I have difficulty holding it, but I don't think this is anything to do with the implant, I think it is more age related.
When I had my first implant, the urgency to piss was much greater, I think the reservior was pressing on my bladder, the new reserviour is on the right side, and I have absolutely no sensation or feeling as to where it is located.
All that being said, I love my new Titan, at four months it now feels like it is part of me, when I first got it and I would go for a piss it would feel like I was holding someone elses dick, it has much more girth and when fully pumped it is over six inches, I can remember back in my teens measuring it and it was never ever six inches. Did I say how much I love my new Titan, and I am so happy that I urged the surgeon to put in the biggest that he could fit, I love it. I think I am in love with my new dick. I tried to put a smilly face here but it wouldn't move, I should leave my dick alone and learn more about computers, narr stuff the smilly face.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:30 pm

More frequent pissing could be sensitivity during healing, or a UTI or drinking more fluids than normal.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:17 pm

Backups comments were good for the best laugh I have had in a while thank you :)

As for pissing. No change in frequency after my implant. After my RLP (prostatectomy) I pee like a cow pissing on a flat rock. It's nice to be rid of that thing for that reason. I agree with others who have talked about needing to dab with some TP after peeing as it is difficult to get the last drops shaken out. I think that the cylinders make it difficult to strip your penis down like you can without them. I also occasionally have a issue with direction. If I force the stream quickly it usually goes straight, but sometimes the tips in my glans are causing a shift to the right. These thing are minor compared to the awesome performance in the bedroom.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:08 pm

pumpitup wrote:Being male,one of the first things we learn to do as todlers is to aim where we are pissing, it becomes second nature to us, as adults we don't even think about it, we just pull our dicks out and piss we know where it is going to go.
I have mentioned in other posts, that my dick was bananna shaped, bent to the left, when I had my first implant done, the Surgeon tried to straighten it by making the left cylinder longer than the right, the tip of the left cylinder was half way into the glans, the tip of the right cylinder didn't even go into the glans, this altered the direction I used to piss. I would hold my dick pointing directly forward and the stream would come out at an angle to the right.
New implant new piss direction, with my new Titan the cylinder tips come right up nearly to the top of the glans, when I piss the stream is almost straight but slightly to the left, but when I am finished and the last few contractions to get the last bit out, I don't know where it is going to go, can shoot out to the left, (miss the toilet bowl altogether) straight ahead ( all over the seat and lid) I try to avoid toilet bowls if I can, it is much easer at a urinal, or out in the back yard.
As far as frequency is concerned, I usually have to get up once or twice through the night, but I think this is just an age related thing, I have also found that when I need to piss I need to go pretty urgently as I have difficulty holding it, but I don't think this is anything to do with the implant, I think it is more age related.
When I had my first implant, the urgency to piss was much greater, I think the reservior was pressing on my bladder, the new reserviour is on the right side, and I have absolutely no sensation or feeling as to where it is located.
All that being said, I love my new Titan, at four months it now feels like it is part of me, when I first got it and I would go for a piss it would feel like I was holding someone elses dick, it has much more girth and when fully pumped it is over six inches, I can remember back in my teens measuring it and it was never ever six inches. Did I say how much I love my new Titan, and I am so happy that I urged the surgeon to put in the biggest that he could fit, I love it. I think I am in love with my new dick. I tried to put a smilly face here but it wouldn't move, I should leave my dick alone and learn more about computers, narr stuff the smilly face.

Unfortunately, because of the hack job the first urologist and plastic surgeon did on me, I now have to sit to pee because I spray all over the place - wall, shoes, pants, everywhere... My new team says they are going to renew my faith in surgeons again and I trust them. :)

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 pm

I thought I pissed more often after the implant but I am fine now. It's not as easy to shake a stiff dick. But I like pulling a bigger dick out of my pants.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:I heard that after an implant the dick NOT the bladder dictates when you have to urinate. Also you piss a lot. Any experience with this? If so, when does it go away?

This statement is not correct. No difference for me from before/after impact for urination.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:12 pm

backup2014 wrote:Before RPS I could stand flat footed and piss over a dump truck. Since RPS I have to work at not getting my shoes wet. But no change since Implant.

Width-ways, OK. Lengthways, I would be impressed.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:27 am

medhatg wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:I heard that after an implant the dick NOT the bladder dictates when you have to urinate. Also you piss a lot. Any experience with this? If so, when does it go away?

This statement is not correct. No difference for me from before/after impact for urination.

I hate to disagree but in my case it is true

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:38 am

hturner12 wrote:
medhatg wrote:

I hate to disagree but in my case it is true

Sorry to hear that. I should not have made a general statement. I guess everyone is different.

Did you talk to your surgeon about it?

Return to “Implants”