Orgasms after being Implanted

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hockey

Orgasms after being Implanted

Postby hockey » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 am

A question for those who have been implanted.

How long after you were implanted did it take you to have orgasms again?
I ask this question not to embarass anyone at all.

I am assuming almost everyone had a waiting period after your surgery
for activation and your doctors turning you loose. Some wives and girl friends
may not have been able to wait all of that time. (My wife could not)

I have heard of guys having dry orgasms as well as shooting a load.
There are some guys who seem to take longer to get all the feeling
and excitement back into the glans head after they have been implanted.

I am pretty sure there are individuals who follow FT faithfully that
would appreciate reading the answers here.
67 yr's young. Loving wife and 4 children 7 grandchildren. Type II diabetic for 9 years. Could retire but love my job and the people I work for. Pills, Pumps & Injections all failed. Implanted on 9/2/11. I am now "Bionic":)

hard drive

Re: Orgasms after being Implanted

Postby hard drive » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 am

I masturbated and had intercourse about 2 weeks after the implant. I had an orgasm and ejaculated each time. The sex caused painful inflammation of the testicles and I didn't do it again until about 8 weeks (I'm a slow healer). I have tremendous loss of sensation in my entire penis which has gotten a LITTLE better over time, but it's particularly noticeable on the bottom side between the incision and the glans. I can no longer feel warmth and wetness during intercourse and orgasm during sex requires deep concentration. There is a HUGE difference but it's better than having a limp noodle and worrying about who my wife is alone with. I don't have one of those loyal supportive wives like most of you. My wife cheated on me for nearly 2 years before I found out (3 weeks before my implant) and this whole ED thing had nearly ruined my life. The point is, you can achieve orgasms even if you have to train you mind to do the work more so than your body.
harddrive

bill1200

Postby bill1200 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Like you, we did not wait the prescribed time. Actually had intercourse 5 days post op. Seriously, my doc sent me home fully inflated from the hospital to stay that way one full week, and tell someone not to screw.... right! Orgasm is difinately different, takes much longer, but I don't mind at all. Each to his own I guess. Amount of cum is the same, so no change there. The glans is just as sensitive, the shaft is a bit less sensitive, but still only 4 weeks out. We both are having a great time, it is different, no question, but wouldn't change a thing. Cheers...
59 y/o, Good health, dealing with ED since age 40, pills worked for awhile, shots work but are getting less effective and a hassle.
IPP AMS CX 10-11-11, Dr Karpman

madmax

Postby madmax » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 pm

about 14 days after surgury my wife used her tongue on bottom side of head I was so built up I came very soon...well I did not stroke it but when I came it felt fine but bag area hurt for a while..waited couple of days and wife and I both worked on the head softly stroking until i got off again..again it felt very natural with a little bag pain..going into end of 3rd week from surgery and still have not masturbated by grabbing it and jacking like we all did when we could still get it up LOL I have a very understanding wife and she is waiting on the day when we can be together once again that has been yrs since we were able to make love...hope this helps anyone that is wondering about getting off after surgery

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:08 pm

It took me FOREVER! Can't remember exactly how long but it was probably 4 months.

After the first one I felt like a whole new man. Orgasms are much different now with the implant.

Keith
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 pm

OK, here's my experience.

I was very swollen, couldn't really move the skin on my penis to jerk like normal. I used some lotion and worked the head and had an orgasm just a few days after surgery. Had to make sure it still worked, right?

At about 2 weeks, I told my wife lets try to slip it in. I knew I had numbness on the bottom from the incision up nearly to the glans, so I was really curious. She was worried, but I told her I'm just going to put it in, we won't finish. RIGHT! You guessed it, it felt so good, I kept going, very gingerly, until I ejaculated. That was a big relief for both of us.

Now, 8 months out, I'd say orgasms can take longer, but if I concentrate, I can "get off" in 10 or 15 minutes. Twice, I've felt like the marathon man and went an hour or more and couldn't, finally just gave up. Now, I try not to stretch it out too long, as the intensity of the sensations lessens and I can't cum.

I think the orgasms now seem to last longer and are more intense, so I have no gripes in that respect!

Max: when you finally do it, there will be a lot of guys here on FT cheering! Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Implants”