Kink discomfort

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Kink discomfort

Postby Spikepork » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 am

Hi Guys

Now 12 weeks post op and all operationally working very well! Just a quick question. When fully deflated I get discomfort and the right lower shaft where the implant kinks. The only option is to remain a little inflated. Anyone else have this or other options to think of. Thanks.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Robocock444

Re: Kink discomfort

Postby Robocock444 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:49 am

Been covered many times. Coloplast Titan implants are known for this. Much more SO than AMS. It's a fine line between keeping it inflated just enough for flaccid comfort and walking around w a partial stiffer. Your implant will soften a bit over time and your flaccid penis will in all likelihood require a bit less saline to maintain a manageable and comfortable flaccid state. Both brands have thier quirks. This is a normal Titan situation. Best of luck! Robo
2 LGX Failures. 1 Titan failure. Best Dr's in Ct. cause much pain and swelling. Saw Dr Eid and had Titan 24 +1 installed. No pain or swelling. Back in business in 14 days !

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 am

Yep. That’s what I had seen posted. As you say many times. I’m just trying to find the “comfort zone” for me. I’m not the type to go around showing off my goods so it’s just getting the balance right alongside comfort. Ta
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:26 pm

I discovered early on to keep a few pumps in and now it’s the norm for me.....just pump it until it begins to straighten and pack it a bit sideways. The cylinders do soften a bit. It’s absolutely a non issue after a while.
The trade off is an amazing fucking machine!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Thanks Smetro. I think I’ve just been reluctant to havea Semi all the time but I think I’m going to have to as it’s the only way to be comfortable. As you say it’s not such a biggie - excuse the pun.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Robocock444 wrote:Been covered many times. Coloplast Titan implants are known for this. Much more SO than AMS. It's a fine line between keeping it inflated just enough for flaccid comfort and walking around w a partial stiffer. Your implant will soften a bit over time and your flaccid penis will in all likelihood require a bit less saline to maintain a manageable and comfortable flaccid state. Both brands have thier quirks. This is a normal Titan situation. Best of luck! Robo

Right, so covering it once more won't hurt anyone.

Larry

Return to “Implants”