4th Day after implant with DR Eid - even began cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
warrenw

Re: 4th Day after implant with DR Eid - even began cycling

Postby warrenw » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Captn20 wrote:
warrenw wrote:
razor1 wrote:So I am now over 3 weeks. And honestly I am over the moon ! there is still pain, although day by day less. ....
It's still not comfortable for every day life, but is getting better. And I am learning to let the recovery go as it does and just adjust for it

Sounds good, much like my recovery. I'm at three months today and the comfort is dramatically better now, no discomfort at all from sitting or driving, and the "dog ear" folds of the cylinders seem to be gone. Did an all day hike recently and felt nothing from the implant. It just gets better with time.

What's the discomfort you're talking about? Is it painful during sex, inflation/deflation,....? I realize there's a period of recovery, but everyone has that discomfort and pain weeks or months into their surgery?

If you are asking me, I can tell you from my experience at 3 months.

This was my first ever surgery, and there was some aching/pain in the scrotum and penis, that's why the doctor prescribes opioid pain meds. Nothing I would describe as severe but everyone's pain threshold is different. The most discomfort for the first month was from the "dog ear" points on the Titan cylinders where the folds are when flaccid. Those really ached after driving or sitting for 1+ hours. Some guys add a few pumps to smooth out the cylinders but I didn't.

Now at 3 months there is no discomfort during any activity I have tried. I can't feel the "dog ears" anymore so either the penis toughened up or the cylinders got softer, probably some of both. It also hangs at 5:00 now and is way more flaccid when deflated than it was earlier. Very pleased at 3 months.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

razor1

Postby razor1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:33 am

softtohard wrote:What is your plan if you need to go back for a revisit?
Will you book a flight or let somebody else clooser to you have a look?
Thinking of infected scar or els.

Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully I don't have to go back, but if it failed or needed a revision, then I would fly back to Dr Eid. Wouldn't want to risk it with anyone else
45yr old, ED for 20ys in one form or another
Implanted by Dr Eid on 22.02.18 - titan 22cm (left no RTE, right 1cm RTE)
Happy with recovery so far

razor1

Postby razor1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:38 am

Captn20 wrote:What's the discomfort you're talking about? Is it painful during sex, inflation/deflation,....? I realize there's a period of recovery, but everyone has that discomfort and pain weeks or months into their surgery?

Yeah cylinders were a bit uncomfortable for quite awhile and of course cycling to max pumps causes some pain during the first few months. Even now if I pump it till I can't pump anymore, I get some pain up near the glans.

The pump was a bit uncomfortable too, making it difficult to wear underwear and sitting in some positions. This has all improved now, and now I hardly notice it.

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:48 pm

razor1 wrote:
Captn20 wrote:What's the discomfort you're talking about? Is it painful during sex, inflation/deflation,....? I realize there's a period of recovery, but everyone has that discomfort and pain weeks or months into their surgery?

Yeah cylinders were a bit uncomfortable for quite awhile and of course cycling to max pumps causes some pain during the first few months. Even now if I pump it till I can't pump anymore, I get some pain up near the glans.

The pump was a bit uncomfortable too, making it difficult to wear underwear and sitting in some positions. This has all improved now, and now I hardly notice it.

I'm going to see him tomorrow for injection, measuring and, hopefully, scheduling. If I may ask, how's the improved penis performing. How strong is erection and are you really satisfied with the result? I know the most common answer is: it's a lot better than a nonfunctioning penis, but are you and your partner happy?
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

razor1

Postby razor1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Captn20 wrote:I'm going to see him tomorrow for injection, measuring and, hopefully, scheduling. If I may ask, how's the improved penis performing. How strong is erection and are you really satisfied with the result? I know the most common answer is: it's a lot better than a nonfunctioning penis, but are you and your partner happy?

I'm very happy with it, glans and shaft get engorged when horny, which if not pumped up - gives a semi plump errection. When pumped up it is nice and hard and feels very natural to myself and partner. You can easily make it any hardness you like & it will stay like that till you deflate.

It's fantastic not having to worry about having pills, not being spontaneous, worrying if it will work or go down etc.

The feelings to me are the same if not better and I am happy I decided to finally do it.

Good luck with your appointment !

Vin301908

Postby Vin301908 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:41 pm

Looks awesome for fourth day.glad it is working out so far. I am on my post op day 3..basically tried to cycle myself and it went half decent as depicted in pic. Also with Dr Eid on 12/20/19. If you follow instructions that the doctor gives, it looks like it works out fine. I am mostly on ibuprofen except for night where i take oxy. Minimal swelling and bruising thus far. Shaft hurts as you inflate and hold it but i guess it is all part of settling. The pump is indeed placed behind testicles but was not too bad to access. We have to use some real pressure to pump it up. Had 2 good baths today. Please share your progress. Mine was 20 cm plus 1cm RTE with 75 cc.
20191223_180242.jpg
20191223_180242.jpg (129.88 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
41 yr old, with ED for the last 20 years, discovered thru a visit with Dr. Eid 2 months ago due to both venous leaks and Peyronie's disease. Scheduled implant fast and had my implant with Dr.Eid on 12/20/19. So far so good. COLOPLAST titan 20 CM 75CC.

Return to “Implants”