How does Doctor Eid measure you?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hereiam

How does Doctor Eid measure you?

Postby Hereiam » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:07 am

Those who have been patients of Dr. Eid do you know if he measures you by performing the stretch flaccid test also or does he only measure you after giving you the injection?

I ask this because the injections in my case produce zero or no effect
27 years old. Venous leak. Considering seriously an implant

Xomanow

Re: How does Doctor Eid measure you?

Postby Xomanow » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Dr. Eid does the flaccid stretch first.....then he does the injection measurement......with me they were done at different times......my stretch measured 5 & 3/4".......the injection measured 5 & 1/4"....Dr. Eid waited maybe 10-12 minutes to measure me after the injection and it really took about 30 minutes for me to become fully rock hard so I was not so convinced about the injection measurement......but I assume that he takes all of this into consideration and the true, most accurate measurement is done during the surgery.......post surgery I was 5 & 3/8".......after several months of daily cycling I am at least 5 & 3/4".......

I would call this a.....happy ending...... :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Xomanow
What Eid told is what you got after surgury?

He used the size implant he said he would use or he tried to size you up more during the operation?
Thank you
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

I went to Dr. Eid for sizing. He did both tests. At first he said 6 inches. Then he said 5 & 3/4. So of course I was more interested in the 6 inches LOL. I had brought this issue to FrankTalk and was told if Eid were to put a device a size too big it can cause major damage to the dick. So I am going to let Dr. Eid do his job. He is known to fit aggressively so I have a hunch I will be fitted with 6 inches. BUT I am at a point where a working dick will be a miracle in and of itself and one I will be grateful for.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Xomannow and Vagabond are correct. I will add (of course, I will add, this is me writing)

The only measurement that counts is the measurement taken during surgery measuring the inside of the tunica.

Exterior measure is important to us (and as far as it goes) to our partners and our publicists. But unimportant for the implanted device.

The implant must reach from the bottom of the tunica (proximal end, buried in your pelvic crus) and the distal end (up in the glans). This is impossible to measure externally.

Dr. Eid is very good at estimating what your external measure will be post-op due to his experience, but NO SURGEON can 100% guarantee what you will get in the end. They can only estimate (with a high degree of accuracy in most cases, I will give you that).

I was seen by three surgeons and none of them actually took a numerical measurement. I was not disturbed by that. Each told me that I wold most likely have the same length post-op as I had with the stretch test. I did not bother to press for greater specificity because I knew it would be illusory and, more importantly, a waste of our valuable time together. There were more important considerations to ask about.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:39 am

Dr. Eid keeps a pretty good stock of various sized implants.......he pretty much pinpoints the size needed but brings other increments of sized units to the surgery in case it is needed.....so, anybody in Dr. Eid's hands will be properly sized.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”