So happy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: So happy

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Happy for you and Miss H.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:24 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Happy for you and Miss H.
Donnie

Interesting isn’t it Donnie.....impossible for a man without an implant to have an understanding of what it means and what we can do with our dicks now.
Like you and many others I have always loved women and sex.... to have this ‘gift’ at this age and to understand what can be done for a woman using it for HER benefit is actually both staggering and humbling.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

oldroller

Postby oldroller » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Why in the hell would a young man need an implant ??
70 years old,married 50 years.gave up on pills & recently started injections.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:05 pm

oldroller wrote:Why in the hell would a young man need an implant ??

I think she was just underscoring the fact that even young men can't hang with the bionic boys.

As far as young men needing an implant.
I'm not exactly 18 anymore but even at 33 we can sprout ED issues.
Hell I had them since I was 18.

Pills stopped working about a year ago.
Implant was the only feasible option to me. (No injections for me)

have a good weekend all! (we know smetro will)
Cheers!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 pm

Oldroller
I made that statement in the context of a 61 year old woman, and when the gorgeous Miss H said it she meant slightly younger than her.....perhaps a 55 year old guy.
And yes, there are many 55 year old studs out there (just ask them :lol: ) however even the best of them aren’t able to:
1. Keep an erection for 3 or more hours on the hop
and/or
2. Select a hardness that suits the woman and be able to adjust it either up or down upon request.
H likes to start out a bit soft but as we progress the stiffer the better for her.
Old......are you implanted?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:16 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:

I think she was just underscoring the fact that even young men can't hang with the bionic boys.

Cheers!

Jack my man......love your work :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:48 am

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:01 am

Beautiful woman

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:24 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:

Cheers!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:38 am

I told H she is famous stateside......she said “where darling?”
I said, “America........and I put a pic of you on there”....she said “who would want to look at pictures of an almost 61 year old?”.....I replied “you would be surprised honey bun ...very surprised. You have a couple of fans over there and I also gave the impression that you like bonking me” she replied, “well, that would be true babe, that would be absolutely true.......come here now, I need you!!” :D

Return to “Implants”