well just shy of 3 months surgery my update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
clay64424

well just shy of 3 months surgery my update

Postby clay64424 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm

[url]well fellas sorry been a while since i've been on here dont have much time or the computer now my implant ams 700 to be specific is all healed up and working fantastic i mean fantastic it was slow go and i was worried for a long time that my dr slash surgon didnt know what he was doing he didnt give me much instructions and over all horrible at communication glad it's over done deal if i have to get it replaced will see another surgon and here is the reason he could of given me a local the day after surgery to release the ams it was so painfull i thought i was going to pass out i was all doped up on pain meds xnax everything i live 80 miles from my surgon and took the long drive i am on pain med perminate due to my back issues and legs from diabaties so when i left the house i took a 30 mg oxycotin its a time released pain med when i got about 40 miles away i took 15 mg instant release oxycodone and 2 xnax and let me be the first to say i never ever ever ever do illeagel drugs i dont even drink but i knew how painfull this was going to be and got a joint from a friend and a bout twenty miles i smoked half of it i i was so dopped up my wife had to wheel me in a wheel chair i couldnt walk on my own power he had me stand take the cath out that wasnt no big deal like i thought it would be but omg when he went to release the implan it was so painfull i was screaming at the top of my lungs my wife and him trying to hush me up a room full of patients i'm sure hurd me probly woundered what the hell and my wife sitting next to me and she is a larg lady 300+lb love her to peices no matter what her size is but she sitting next to me and as he is squeeze my swelled nut sack i lifted my wife off the floor with one arm about a foot in the chair she was sitting in and for about a month i swore i would never ever ever do it again well about a month after the surgery almost 2 months because it was almost time for activation i was experiencing alot alot of pain in my penis had to come up with the gas money to drive the 90 miles to the uro dr he comes to my town once a moth but it was a week away couldnt stand the pain any longer but went in their it was close to him to go home at the end of the day the prick got me in and damn near shoved me out the door without a chance to ask any questions answered he did how ever determine my implant to be 3/4 inflated it had auto inflated and was still swelled at almost 4 weeks after surgery so that is where the pain come from well let me tell you he deflated the implan and immediazte immediate relief but then damn near shoved me out the door he answered one question the release valvue still swelled over the relezse well about two weeks later he came to my town finally showed me where and how to work my implan at 9 weeks it was still swelled and a little hard tor me to use so my wife would release it while i held my pecker but now all swelling is gone the bulb has dropped where it suppesdo be looks just as natural as naturl can be works fablous no more performance exienty (for give my spelling it sucks) we have even managed to try 4 or 5 new sex positions never been done with us before its great any of you married to a large lady knows first hand sex positions arent easy to come by you tend to stick with one that works this emx not only gave my marriage a new sex life my wife has regained intrest in sex even to the point she says she craves it now i told her before the surgery she would she said i dont think so but she said i dont understand it you were right i said i do your mind was telling you before why bother for the let down i said now you were being understanding and caring but your mind ws telling you that you wasnt going to be let down again and in for a arguement when i didnt performe beczuse i took it out on her as bad as i hate to say it i did but i told her now that i can perform and even take breaks for my back you know you can have sex now without anything other than just oral or etc and now your mind is craving it again simple psychology soend the end fellas would i or wouldnt i do this painfull horrible 2 month ordeal again YOU BET YOUR ASS I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A MINUTE IT HAS SAVED MY SANITY AND I AM A MAN AGAIN

frank1964n

Re: well just shy of 3 months surgery my update

Postby frank1964n » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Thanks for the info. Who was your dr?

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Great post, Clay. Congrats!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:03 am

I just had to bump this for being the longest run on sentence I have ever witnessed

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Return to “Implants”