Looking to take the plunge....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fyrbill

Looking to take the plunge....

Postby fyrbill » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Erection quality and quantity fading fast. Dating a 40 something and she wants wood all the time. Blue pill and Muse don’t work anymore. Injections were problematic. After reading the rave reviews looks like its time to stop wondering and take action. Scheduling a consultation with doctor Monday (kaiser). Doctor tried to get me todo it 3 years ago but I wasn’t ready psychologically. I think I’ve read enough here to know it’s the right choice..... Signed “will she still love me.” Lmfao
70, Prostate removed in 2009. One nerve damaged in surgery. Prior to surgery excellent erection. Since operation marginal wood.

Greg1956

Re: Looking to take the plunge....

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Best wishes. It takes time to be mentally in the right place to get an implant. It got to the point for me I was sick of not being able to satisfy my wife and it was no longer fun to jack off with a limp dick. I decided whether it worked out or not, I had nothing to lose. I am doing great and loving my AMS LGX. My wife loves my new penis.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:46 pm

It sounds like you are confident with your decision. FrankTalk is an amazing resource. Keep using it.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:24 pm

It takes great courage for a man to allow a surgeon to take a knife to their dick and install a bunch of plastic.
The only type of man who will accept that level of risk is the type of man who really loves sex and who really gains an identity from the ability to have sex. If "sex is super important" to you, then you will likely get the implant. However, if this all sounds too scary and you can live with other things such as boating , fishing, golf, automotive,----- then pursue those hobbies instead.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:30 am

fyrbill wrote:Erection quality and quantity fading fast. Dating a 40 something and she wants wood all the time. Blue pill and Muse don’t work anymore. Injections were problematic. After reading the rave reviews looks like its time to stop wondering and take action. Scheduling a consultation with doctor Monday (kaiser). Doctor tried to get me todo it 3 years ago but I wasn’t ready psychologically. I think I’ve read enough here to know it’s the right choice..... Signed “will she still love me.” Lmfao

Welcome! (Go into your profile and create a brief signature that summarizes you and why you're here.
If you have any questions at all, we're here for you.
The search bar in the upper right is pretty smart and can help you find past forums by topic.
There is A LOT of info here.
If you can't find it, there's no harm in posting a new question or PMing one of us.

Much like you I used pills the last few years daily.
About a year ago they stopped being consistent.
Well the headaches were persistent but the erections weren't.

About a year ago I stumbled on here, 6 months ago created a profile.
a couple months after joining I consulted with a reputable surgeon in my area.
and a few months after that I got implanted!

I don't like to worry and overthink shit.
I researched, knew I couldn't use pills and my sex life was struggling and going downhill fast.
I had to make the call, I did it, and I'm not regretting it a single iota.

Cheers!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 am

Good luck
Don't want to tell you what to do but. It appears if you don't use it you get shrinkage.
Dr's I saw said nothing can be done about that. Some people and I think you can get length back. I guess maybe a few Dr's say you can get some length back. Not that 2 Dr's I saw.
Best of luck
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:12 am

Jamesbond wrote:It appears if you don't use it you get shrinkage. Dr's I saw said nothing can be done about that. Some people and I think you can get length back.

I got my original length (and girth) back, but it took a long time of regular and sustained inflating. Not much happens overnight, brother.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Jamesbond wrote:Good luck
Don't want to tell you what to do but. It appears if you don't use it you get shrinkage.
Dr's I saw said nothing can be done about that. Some people and I think you can get length back. I guess maybe a few Dr's say you can get some length back. Not that 2 Dr's I saw.
Best of luck
Bond

People say they generally lose between 1/4 and a full inch off length.
But after cycling every day for an hour, for months or even a year, they get their size back.

Honestly 99% of women have a gspot that is only about 2.5-3 inches inside and on the ceiling of their vagina.
I can reach my gf's with my fingers quite easily. A generally smaller penis with rigidity, will be able to satisfy almost all women.

Most doctors don't say you will gain length because it's impossible to tell.
They don't want to promise something that varies and that takes a lot of dedication.
Daily 1 hour of sometimes painful full-inflation isn't going to be pleasant, but regained length is possible.
Not that it can restore your teenage dick size, but you know what I mean.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Most here will be beyond size and are after functionality. Of course a big loss of size if you are not huge to start with will always be a problem. For me sustaining somewhere near what I had was my only concern. As for the people who say cycling daily and to the point of pain I say fair play to them. I have a Titan and my experience is when it’s inflated it’s inflated. No room for more no Matter how hard I may squeeze the pump. Not sure if the AMX operates differently. But for me I have a good hard cock and can now lose years of mind games over a useless cock.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Oh last point.... what my surgeon DID tell me was that my length would be what I could stretch my flaccid penis to in a warm shower.
I'm expecting about 1/2 an inch of loss but have to take into account I have decent circulation to surrounding tissue and glans, so I may make up for that loss when stimulated. Mileage varies because we all have different circulation and tissue engorgement.

best of luck to ya!
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”