need to pour my little heart out...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
antelope

Re: need to pour my little heart out...

Postby antelope » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Among other things, ask him why he thinks he has such low rarings. Under national health care in Canada, do you not have any choices in which physicians treat you?
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

lost_confused

Postby lost_confused » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Not at first you cannot choose, however if you want to go back again with another urologist then you wait 2 more months... I do have a friend whose father is a doctor, so of this doesn't work out i am going to have to come clean about my shortcomings to him to be fasttracked and he is close to my family so it might make for awkward situations but my back is to the wall right now, I'd give anything for atleast a little bit of light in this grim situation....

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Wow, that "National Health" business really sucks. Folks here should take notice.
On the other issue, surely your friend's dad is bound by doctor-patient confidentiality. You should be able to discuss anything with a physician without being embarassed and without worrying that he might blab.
Finally, maybe one day we will not be so touchy about men's health issues. If this site does nothing else, maybe it will bring some of these issues out into the open.

Good luck. Don't give up; hang in there.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Implants”