33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Implanted 10 hours ago! (2/6/2018)

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:41 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Editing the original post doesn't shuffle the thread to the top.
So I'll probably post updates as new replies from here on just FYI.
Oh and Larry I'll update my signature with my implant dimensions.

Later hombres!

That's a great idea... and thanks, that would be awesome.

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Re: Implanted 10 hours ago! (2/6/2018) my story/journal

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

@Larry done and done :D

Day 13

Oops missed yesterday.
I typically update after my gf goes to sleep and we both went to bed early last night.

Yesterday was pretty unspectacular.
Everything felt better than day 11.
Felt almost no pain.
Except when my niece decided to try and climb into my lap on the couch and stomped directly on it.
OUCH! lol I just yelled NOPE NOT THERE!!! :lol: :lol:

Out of boredom/fascination I did pump again (in the bathroom) and it felt good.
Achy sore of course as it stretched. But the pump is definitely supple. I still don't really know how to tell when the deflate valve is engaged though. I just squeeze as hard as I can... and then start squeezing the shaft until it's flaccid again.
I swear the heating pad has paid off regarding pump usage. I can pump with one hand easily.
I go to bed regularly now with a heated electric blanket on low heat to keep my junk happy.
Also stopped wearing underwear to bed which helped a ton with the soreness I was experiencing in the mornings.

Day 14
Appointment about scrotum/testicle attached pump

Today I saw my surgeon's nurse assistant.
She had me lay down with my pants down and she felt my scrotum.
She said the right testicle is NOT attached. She felt it freely moving separate from the ball(pump)
She said I had some swelling still in the scrotum which is probably keeping things close together.
lol she also had smaller fingers than me and she said she was able to freely move her finger between the pump and teste.
I couldn't get my fingers in between but again there's not a ton of room with everything in there, so I took her word for it and was relieved.
Glad I could get in and out in about 10 minutes she was very nice. (I think she is the one who typically answers my email questions)

Early Inflation Confession
I told the nurse I already inflated/deflated and that my girlfriend was pissed I didn't wait :evil:
She laughed a little and said, "We have people wait until their appointment because the scrotum can be very sensitive and pumping the first time can be painful"
I said it didn't hurt so she said that was great!
My GF told me to ask if I can pump early does that mean I could fuck early.
The nurse said I should wait until my surgeon gives the all clear. Which he may do on Thursday (my scheduled post checkup)

Not going to push it when it comes to that. I still have some stitches that have not fallen out of the incision yet. So I'm guessing we have some time to wait.
Not going to risk infection no way.

I ran a lot of errands today as I have the day off.
Some discomfort here and there but nothing throbbing or crippling.
I even fell on the ice and that didn't seem to put any pressure on any of the new equipment.

Probably the most movement I've put in since the surgery so it's good to know I'm getting back to "normal"

Well that's all for yesterday & today!

I'll take some pics of my inflated member Thursday after my followup appointment and will start cycling that day.
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:51 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:@Larry done and done :D

Day 13

Oops missed yesterday.
I typically update after my gf goes to sleep and we both went to bed early last night.

Yesterday was pretty unspectacular.
Everything felt better than day 12.
Felt almost no pain.
Except when my niece decided to try and climb into my lap on the couch and stomped directly on it.
OUCH! lol I just yelled NOPE NOT THERE!!! :lol: :lol:

Out of boredom/fascination I did pump again (in the bathroom) and it felt good.
Achy sore of course as it stretched. But the pump is definitely supple. I still don't really know how to tell when the deflate valve is engaged though. I just squeeze as hard as I can... and then start squeezing the shaft until it's flaccid again.
I swear the heating pad has paid off regarding pump usage. I can pump with one hand easily.
I go to bed regularly now with a heated electric blanket on low heat to keep my junk happy.
Also stopped wearing underwear to bed which helped a ton with the soreness I was experiencing in the mornings.

Day 14
Appointment about scrotum/testicle attached pump

Today I saw my surgeon's nurse assistant.
She had me lay down with my pants down and she felt my scrotum.
She said the right testicle is NOT attached. She felt it freely moving separate from the ball(pump)
She said I had some swelling still in the scrotum which is probably keeping things close together.
lol she also had smaller fingers than me and she said she was able to freely move her finger between the pump and teste.
I couldn't get my fingers in between but again there's not a ton of room with everything in there, so I took her word for it and was relieved.
Glad I could get in and out in about 10 minutes she was very nice. (I think she is the one who typically answers my email questions)

Early Inflation Confession
I told the nurse I already inflated/deflated and that my girlfriend was pissed I didn't wait :evil:
She laughed a little and said, "We have people wait until their appointment because the scrotum can be very sensitive and pumping the first time can be painful"
I said it didn't hurt so she said that was great!
My GF told me to ask if I can pump early does that mean I could fuck early.
The nurse said I should wait until my surgeon gives the all clear. Which he may do on Thursday (my scheduled post checkup)

Not going to push it when it comes to that. I still have some stitches that have not fallen out of the incision yet. So I'm guessing we have some time to wait.
Not going to risk infection no way.

I ran a lot of errands today as I have the day off.
Some discomfort here and there but nothing throbbing or crippling.
I even fell on the ice and that didn't seem to put any pressure on any of the new equipment.

Probably the most movement I've put in since the surgery so it's good to know I'm getting back to "normal"

Well that's all for yesterday & today!

I'll take some pics of my inflated member Thursday after my followup appointment and will start cycling that day.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm

Day 14 Continued

The swelling under the base of my shaft, and above the incisions was plump today.
Nurse noticed it too, so I'm icing a little tonight. 20 on, 20 off. Just to help reduce that a little.

Girlfriend and I talked to a sex therapist tonight.
Talking was a good way to start helping us heal from the psychological effects of what ED has done to me and how it has effected us overall.
She has felt less wanted, less loved. I've felt anxiety, stressed from not being able to be there for someone I love immensely.

We had dinner afterwards and she picked up desserts.
But I had her for dessert first ;)
I took my time and wanted to show, just because I am healing doesn't mean I can't take care of her (something I was avoiding cuz I couldn't join in at a moments notice no dick to backup my desire for her)

We started by me showing her how I looked inflated. She touched it to just feel it nothing sexual.
It felt different (not bad just weird) and will be something we'll both have to get used to. She isn't mortified. She's more worried about hurting me at this point.
Just pumping it up and deflating it really put me in the mood. So I didn't ask, I told her to take off her pants (pajama pants always sexy)
I grabbed a warm glass of water and put her favorite glass toy in it to warm it up.
Then I went to town and when I tired I subbed in her toy and then subbed back in.
She loved it and I got her to cum while she rode the waves of ecstasy.
If you're not sure she's had an orgasm yet, wait for her to tell you to actually stop lol. That's how I know at least. She'll curl up away from me and not want to be touched cuz she's convulsing.

I am excited to keep this pleasure train going and when the doctor gives me the OK I'll be ready to sub my dick in there for my fingers, tongue and toys.
This is going to change her life and mine in ways we can't even imagine yet :D

Cheers
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 am

Day 15

Stayed home from work.
Was too uncomfortable just sitting so I knew an entire day would be too much.
Sprawled on the couch. The area under my shaft is swollen so hopefully that goes down soon.
I still have my followup with my surgeon on Thursday. We'll see what he thinks of that.

Didn't cycle today. Felt like leaving my scrotum alone with the swelling going on.
Dick is much less achy and uncomfortable after the day flopping around on the couch.
To clarify, this isn't swelling where the pump is(that's still fully reachable/pumpable)
The swelling is where the scrotum meets the shaft basically.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 am

yes, I had something similar at day 15 after cycling and working.

For me, It was just some swelling .... got better...was a non-issue (at least for me) .... I sense that your clearance for sex will come soon ... get ready...anticipate it...enjoy it .. it is like a new beginning !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:12 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Day 15

Stayed home from work.
Was too uncomfortable just sitting so I knew an entire day would be too much.
Sprawled on the couch. The area under my shaft is swollen so hopefully that goes down soon.
I still have my followup with my surgeon on Thursday. We'll see what he thinks of that.

Didn't cycle today. Felt like leaving my scrotum alone with the swelling going on.
Dick is much less achy and uncomfortable after the day flopping around on the couch.
To clarify, this isn't swelling where the pump is(that's still fully reachable/pumpable)
The swelling is where the scrotum meets the shaft basically.

Get yourself a bag of frozen peas or corn and use it as an ice pack. Several times a day for 20 minutes (no longer or you will damage the tissue. :)

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:14 am

TANGERINE wrote:yes, I had something similar at day 15 after cycling and working.

For me, It was just some swelling .... got better...was a non-issue (at least for me) .... I sense that your clearance for sex will come soon ... get ready...anticipate it...enjoy it .. it is like a new beginning !

Yea I'm glad she(nurse) saw the swelling yesterday and didn't think it was a problem.
That made me feel good not like okay nothings wrong with some swelling.... BUT I still want to heal dammit! :lol:
Can't rush it I know I know :D

There's still a stitch or portion of the incision that hasn't healed over completely yet.
That'll definitely have to be good before he clears me.
I'm betting he'll wait til the 4 week post op to give me the thumbs up.

Til then I'm part of the FBI (Finger Blasted Incorporated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_GK6-YSDRo
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
TANGERINE wrote:yes, I had something similar at day 15 after cycling and working.

Yea I'm glad she(nurse) saw the swelling yesterday and didn't think it was a problem.
That made me feel good not like okay nothings wrong with some swelling.... BUT I still want to heal dammit! :lol:
Can't rush it I know I know :D

There's still a stitch or portion of the incision that hasn't healed over completely yet.
That'll definitely have to be good before he clears me.
I'm betting he'll wait til the 4 week post op to give me the thumbs up.

Til then I'm part of the FBI (Finger Blasted Incorporated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_GK6-YSDRo

Be on the look out for fever, more swelling and pain OR what you have now does not start to improve. Icing will feel great and help reduce swelling. Wrap the ice pack in a cloth, you shouldn't apply it directly to the skin. :)

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Be on the look out for fever, more swelling and pain OR what you have now does not start to improve. Icing will feel great and help reduce swelling. Wrap the ice pack in a cloth, you shouldn't apply it directly to the skin. :)

Larry

Sounds good thank you Larry!
I'll post my update now with more on the swelling.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”