33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
CTR5000

Re: Implanted 10 hours ago! (2/6/2018) my story/journal

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Anonymous3 wrote:We all get the key ring model, not that anyone would put keys on it. They are actual for training on how to use the pump. Some put it in a wash cloth to simulate being in the scortum. Since you are already cycling kinda late to get it.

I keep my sample pump on my key ring! LOL! Had it when I went for my 5-week followup appointment and my urology surgeon cracked up! I couldn't believe I was his first patient to carry it around like that! Great conversation starter when with buds I can talk about it with.

jackhammerdreamz

Re: 33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:27 pm

defiant wrote:I'm surprised no one replied to your update, bro!

It was a most candid and ultimately positive report on things post implant!

It's nothing but positives really if you ask me. Failing relationship gone. New one in. Implant providing you with satisfying sex and improved quality of life.

Perfect! Really happy to read this!

Thanks for the kind words defiant!!

I suppose my update wasn't really dealing with the implant itself more just a update on me :D
2019 will be a good year!! Cheers!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

richardm17

Postby richardm17 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Great post just finished reading this. I’ve gotten insurance approval
and been scared to call back the doctor to make the appointment. After reading
a few journals I think I’m going to call and schedule my appointment. Thanks for sharing

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:12 pm

jackhammer:

so thrilled that you are doing well from a penis viewpoint !

It has been said that the implant will "set you free from the drama and insecurity of impotence" and it sounds like that is exactly what happened to you (and, by the way, also to me). Implicit in the "set you free" statement, however, is the next sequitur which is that "now that you are set free, you can concentrate on all the other things in your life," and of course, the other things can be both good and bad, but at least the specter of impotence is now completely off the table.

Such is how your life story over the last year appears to have unfolded. With your impotence totally cured, sex is now fun, but the other non-sex things in life are still out there -- though, in my opinion, way easier to handle since we bionics are super good at sex.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”