My Reason for being here now

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: My Reason for being here now

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 pm

xomanow ------ so so very funny !

Life is so great on the other side of the bionic tunnel, we can laugh again and just be sexually playful ;)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Thanks for your time and efforts. Keep up your great well intentioned support. Not everyone is willing to spend time supporting so many people going through what we already have suffered.

ThePlumber

Thank You for your support and all you do as Well

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:43 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:bbb2.5
I commend you on being chosen as a Patient Educator for Coloplast
My prayers are with you be as you continue to learn about this awesome opportunity. I guess since my implant, I have been somewhat of an advocate for a lot of guys here on Frank Talk (non gratis of course and I prefer it this way) I only share from my personal experience and I hope I have encouraged and comforted those I have shared with. My advice is not Medica only sharing from my own experiences. I understand nothing about a HIPPA Oath and never intend to be encumbered by it. Some brothers have explained it to me. I'm just a man who empathizes with men like me. Again bbb2.5 I wish you much success in this new adventure.
Your Bionic Brother
Donnie

Thank for your support Donnie. We all do what we can to help each other out.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 am

I've been contracted as well by AMS to travel and speak at seminars. Just got off the phone with my company rep and learned I just lost out on being booked in Oklahoma City because the doc there preferred a husband and wife team to speak. I told them when I sent in my paperwork my wife travels doing training workshops for elementary teachers and has an online business. Apparently around half of the docs prefer a married team to speak. I just have to coordinate my wife's schedule with mine to make it happen. I was surprised that your duties will entail teaching men how to use the implant. That goes beyond the scope of what my duties were to be. I'd have no objections to it but wonder how the logistics of it would be handled?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:08 pm

DaveKell wrote:I've been contracted as well by AMS to travel and speak at seminars. Just got off the phone with my company rep and learned I just lost out on being booked in Oklahoma City because the doc there preferred a husband and wife team to speak. I told them when I sent in my paperwork my wife travels doing training workshops for elementary teachers and has an online business. Apparently around half of the docs prefer a married team to speak. I just have to coordinate my wife's schedule with mine to make it happen. I was surprised that your duties will entail teaching men how to use the implant. That goes beyond the scope of what my duties were to be. I'd have no objections to it but wonder how the logistics of it would be handled?

That is great news. I do hope that you and your wife get to work together soon. can see where couple would be great. Do they not have any guys that speak on their own? They need help too. I have not done any seminars. One day I hope to.
As far as my training goes, let me clarify that. There is no actual hands on teaching. Only the Doctor is allowed physically teach them and show them how to cycle. I come in after that and talk with them about things they may encounter, problems they may have and how to handle them. If there is an issue, that I cannot explain, the doctor is called in and he takes over. Sorry for the confusion on the teaching part. I need to clarify that in my original post.
Best of luck with AMS.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:20 pm

bbb2.5,
I wish I had a patient advocate in Las Vegas it would be so cool to talk and see what implants can or cannot do to help in making a decision.

You said what you can and cannot or should not do what are the should not do's? That's one thing I've not been able to find any information on.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:51 pm

bbb2.5 wrote:A Patient Advocate provides information and shares their story with guys thinking about getting implants. As a Patient Advocate I discuss with guys how to properly use their implants once they have been activated by the Doctor.. Things they need do to help with proper healing. As well as things they should not be doing.

Your signature says "Coloplast Patient Educator", is that a different role than "Patient Advocate"?
Did Coloplast provide you with training specific to their devices?

I should add, thanks for being here, and I may have questions!
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:04 pm

warrenw wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:A Patient Advocate provides information and shares their story with guys thinking about getting implants. As a Patient Advocate I discuss with guys how to properly use their implants once they have been activated by the Doctor.. Things they need do to help with proper healing. As well as things they should not be doing.

Your signature says "Coloplast Patient Educator", is that a different role than "Patient Advocate"?
Did Coloplast provide you with training specific to their devices?

I should add, thanks for being here, and I may have questions!

Warren... they are both the same. Once I came on board they changed the description from Educator to Advocate. It never occurred to me to change my Signature. However I am trained with Coloplast Devices.
I am here to help if I can.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Things can often get lost in translation when it comes to forum posting.
I hope it doesn't deter you from speaking honestly and from there heart on here!

Anyone who takes the time to post such as you have here, certainly cares about how their words affect others.

You are appreciated.

Cheers brother!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:22 pm

6gauge wrote:bbb2.5,
I wish I had a patient advocate in Las Vegas it would be so cool to talk and see what implants can or cannot do to help in making a decision.

You said what you can and cannot or should not do what are the should not do's? That's one thing I've not been able to find any information on.

6gauge.... you can do most anything sexual with the Implant once you have been cleared to start using it.
As far a Do Not's ..that is based on certain individualized things.
Example: believe it or not, some guys will not cycle as instructed by the Doctor. Which is a must after activation has been done by the doctor. A guy cannot , NOT cycle. Regardless if he is having sex or not. The reason for that is to keep the cylinders from getting scar tissue developing. It also helps to soften them up as well. If a guy is into the BDSM scene. Some of that type of play would fall into that category.... ;)

Return to “Implants”