Bumping your penis with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dared24

Bumping your penis with an implant

Postby Dared24 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Does it hurt a lot worse than bumping your penis without an implant? Can it cause trauma more easily? I have Peyronies disease so I am always concerned about causing trauma. I have an lgx 3 piece by the way in case it makes any difference.
25 years old, implanted January 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer with AMS LGX 700 3 piece for severe peyronies disease and ed.

rdnkbiker

Re: Bumping your penis with an implant

Postby rdnkbiker » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 pm

good question after I got mine I swore I hit it with everything I touched lol just in the way lol but got better with time and never hit it hard just a bump here and there but seemed like it was always in the way haven't hurt anything now its just normal out of the way hopefully that's all your experiencing
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm

I was a "grower" before the implant (and before E.D. stunted that growth). The circumstances described below never seemed to happen before the implant. Now It does.

Now, my penis pointed at about 4 o'clock before and after the implant. But before, it was only about 2 1/2 inches long so this did not happen. Now with the implant my uninflated penis is quite a bit longer. When I am drying my face with a bath towel after a shower, the towel hangs down and rubs on the tip of my penis. This is scratchy.

When sitting down on a toilet, I never used to touch the inside rim of the bowl with my penis tip. Now, I sometimes do.

As far as collisions with door jambs, countertops, etc, I recall a similar "complaint" from a post-op M-F transexual. She commented on the frequency she ran into door jambs with her new breasts.

Bumping into things with my now-larger penis is not very much of a problem at all, really, and (I expect) no more a problem for me than for other men whose penises were lengthy when flaccid (as opposed to mine that was short when flaccid and only lengthy when erect). I will get used to it as myh "New normal".
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Dared24

Postby Dared24 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:24 am

But I mean isn't my penis technically always erect or at least semi erect due to the implant? I bumped it yesterday and it hurt a lot worse than if I were flaccid and bumped it. I am concerned for example about letting my dog sleep on the bed with me. If he jumps on my dick(as he inevitably will) with the implant that would hurt quite a lot.
25 years old, implanted January 2018 by Dr. Andrew Kramer with AMS LGX 700 3 piece for severe peyronies disease and ed.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:30 am

Dared24 wrote:But I mean isn't my penis technically always erect or at least semi erect due to the implant? I bumped it yesterday and it hurt a lot worse than if I were flaccid and bumped it. I am concerned for example about letting my dog sleep on the bed with me. If he jumps on my dick(as he inevitably will) with the implant that would hurt quite a lot.

Yes, but you just got implanted. Your tissue is still healing... It doesn't like getting bumped. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 pm

I have trouble with my dog putting her paw in the wrong place

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 pm

hturner12 wrote:I have trouble with my dog putting her paw in the wrong place

OMG...Ouch :o :o :o :o :o

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:01 pm

I had the same concern as you (implanted Nov 17) but it went away. I could bump and grind it and it stopped hurting. I do a lot of burpees and push ups and no pain....
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:26 pm

I leave it deflated when out and about. It is not a bumper. ;)
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:58 pm

ocitgo wrote:I leave it deflated when out and about. It is not a bumper. ;)

My implanted, deflated penis is quit a bit more subsrantial than my pre-implant flaccid penis.

With a bit of selectivity of wardrobe, it is quite manageable, but it takes a bit more care now than before.

Well worth the exrra trouble, I might add.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”