Bumping your penis with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
INfarmer

Re: Bumping your penis with an implant

Postby INfarmer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

hturner12 wrote:I have trouble with my dog putting her paw in the wrong place

With two mini daucshounds let me tell you I know the pain when they decide to jump on your lap
52 married 25 years, ED started when I was in military from nerve damage back & PTSD in 2003 following my last deployment. Implant was done at Hines VAMC by Loyola University. They implanted a AMS 700 CX (18 cm with 5 cm tips) installed on 10/4/2017.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Just remember, guys, when you get surgeries for one reason or another, the nurses turn you around a lot. Mention to them that you have an implant and they have to consider the implant when they move you.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:51 pm

My flaccid is always a bit firm & the bulge is hard to conceal, even in jeans. I've taken to wearing it straight up. It's still big & firm but less constricting & much easier to conceal in clothes. We do a lot of hugging out here in California so I have to be careful not to press full body, people might get the wrong impression. :lol:
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:09 am

for me, 12 months post surgery, this is just not an issue.

My fully deflated flacid implant is almost like a normal flaccid dick, and I have no issue with bumping into things. Hugging people is not an issue since I never press my pelvis into the woman's pelvis, if I did, it would be with purpose and I am sure the woman would get a zing from it.

Clothes are not an issue, I can wear anything and although there is some bulge, it is something that looks ----- nice
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”