Another attempt another failure

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Another attempt another failure

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:18 pm

My intro post is somewhere in here, but like some of you I can achieve a sex capable erection sometimes.
With enough elbow grease it gets there.
The trouble has always been maintaining it.

My implant surgery is Tuesday!
But my girlfriend wanted to try having sex this morning because she won't be able to get any for a while after the operation.

Her rummage down under got me excited.
She gets on top and within a minute I'm starting to lose it.
No reason other than venous leakage.
Not her fault.
Not mine.

I'm so fucking sick of this!
I'm so ready to have a dick that works!

I'll catch you all on the bionic side. :D
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

radioradio

Re: Another attempt another failure

Postby radioradio » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Best wishes for your surgery. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted.
Bob

GO EAGLES
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Jack
Good luck and best wishes. Take your time healing and dont rush. Stay off your feet & ice. I used frozen peas. Work great !
Bandit.

Sorry radio, but gotta go Pats. Im from RI !
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Your goal will soon be achieved. But, be prepared to deal with the post-op challenges until you recover. Follow your surgeons orders completely and don't try to rush things. God speed!
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

JTVallee

Postby JTVallee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Good Luck
It will seem forever before you are back in action, but both you and your GF will be so pleased.
Titan OTR March 9th 2015 at age 48
ED all my life started with shots until oral meds became available the quit working went back to shots u til they quit then got my implant from Dr. Jodie U of Minnesota
Couldn't be happier

DroptheMike

Postby DroptheMike » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:17 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote

Been there done that! Too many times over too many years! Good luck on Tuesday! Let us know how you make out.
Mike
Married 57 years old. Made the decision to get an implant after several years of unsuccessful attempts using conventional medication which no longer worked. Titan 22cm w/Genesis pump implanted by Dr. Bruce Garber October 2017. Infrapubic approach.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:31 pm

The night before my opearation my girlfirend tried to give me an orgasm orally. This is usually super-reliable way, even with a less-than-halfway erection.

Nothing.....

I suppose stress can hve a compounding effect on ED and even produce complete anorgasmia.

Post-op....no problem.

Good Luck, though I know you will not need it. Guaranteed erection indemand. Orgasm beside the point. Your "O" can come before hers, after hers, both before and after. No matter, your erection will continue.

One warning....Do not attempt it too soon. Wait until ALL incisions (the ones you can see and the ones you can't because they are internal) are hnealed FULLY. If you tear something loose, you open up a world of possibilities...all bad. She will have to be patient a little while longer (she as been for some time already) ONe month post-op or three months post-op will make no difference for the following ten years post-op. She needs to take the LONG view (no pun intended).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:04 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:My intro post is somewhere in here, but like some of you I can achieve a sex capable erection sometimes.
With enough elbow grease it gets there.
The trouble has always been maintaining it.

My implant surgery is Tuesday!
But my girlfriend wanted to try having sex this morning because she won't be able to get any for a while after the operation.

Her rummage down under got me excited.
No reason other than venous leakage.
Not her fault.
Not mine.

I'm so fucking sick of this!
I'm so ready to have a dick that works!

I'll catch you all on the bionic side. :D

Jack, I am so sorry for what is happening to you. It's just not fair to us or our parteners. Our wives and sweethearts deserve medals for putting up with all of this bullshit. I am very excited for you and what is about to happen to you and your girlfriend. Unless guys are just in it for a quick piece of ass, you will, if you don't now, understand just how much you actually love her. The sex we have with the ones we love is NOT just physical, there is a lot of emotion wrapped up there too. It's the emotional part that help us keep an erection. I can guarantee that you and your girlfriend are NOT ready for what's about to happen. She will have you all to herself for as long as she wants (or can handle it), you are about to experience orgasms at least double as good as you every had. You both may want to book off work the day after you are first allowed to have sex, you will be lucky if you (or her) can walk. ;) ;) :lol: ;) ;)

Larry

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Jackhammer:

your note which describes the frustrations you have with "another attempt, another failure" illustrates exactly the place that you should be mentally before getting the implant. I felt exactly as you did; and just as you alude to, the alpha male approach to this is :

"fuck this shit, I am talking things into my hands and will opt for the nuclear option of fixing this problem once and for all"

You are ready brother. Just remember my mantra when you are feeling scared:
"do not be a pussy, stand up tall and fight this beast called erectile dysfunction like a gladiator"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:But my girlfriend wanted to try having sex this morning because she won't be able to get any for a while after the operation.

as long as your tongue holds out, you've got the situation licked........
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”