Lap dance

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aninthin

Lap dance

Postby aninthin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:25 pm

How does it feel like when we get lap dance at strip club?
37 y.o, otherwise healthy and physically fit, has ED since age 19, has some left curvature, initially found to have left venous leakage, later blockage of the artery developed, implant (Coloplast Touch) surgery done on 12/27/17.

Anonymous3

Re: Lap dance

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:59 am

You still have sensations just not a full natural hard on

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:06 am

If you want to appear natural when getting a lap dance you might be able to learn to pump up a bit with your hands in your pockets so it seems like you gave a semi-hard dick. That way the person dancing will feel like you are responding to them. Of course you would need to do this prior to the dance.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:45 am

As long as you keep paying they could care less what your dick is doing. It a job to them, they are not trying to get you hard to fuck. They want you money and nothing more

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Hugh,
Yes, the women might not care, but for the guy it is great to know the body is responding. For a guy with ED Can feel like another failure. Having an implant may actually be a plus in this situation.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:03 pm

aninthin wrote:How does it feel like when we get lap dance at strip club?

about $40 lighter......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:19 am

aninthin wrote:How does it feel like when we get lap dance at strip club?

I infer from your question that you are speculating on the same issue I did, that is, "Knowing that natural ereciions are almost certainly completely absent after the implant operation, will I still feel arousal in response to sexual stimulation, the same as I did before implant. "

I started this thread posing the question:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6663&p=43149

Lost Sheep wrote:The other day, I kissed my new girlfriend in her kitchen and I got a degree of arousal - some heat and a tightening in my loins (if not an incipient erection in my actual penis). It felt rather good even if I couldn't tell what it actually was.

Once I have (if I get one) an implant, does that subtle response/feedback go away?

Lost Sheep

The answers there might be informative for you to read.

Unstated in the question was the fact that my erections at that time were weak and short-lived as well as rare.

When I was fully functioning (in erectile sense) I could gauge the degree of physical attraction to a woman by the tightening in my loins and ultimately the rigidity of my erections in her presence (physically or in my thoughts).

I have had an implant for a few months; that loin tightening is virtually absent. But the mental stimulation is still there. as well as the more subtle signals my body gives me. As with blind people relying on their other senses and sharpening them, I expect my ability to detect my state of arousal will be more apparent and easier for me to discern as my attention to non-penile signals from my body and psyche will be easer for me to discern.

So, yes, I believe you will feel your arousal, but no, it may not be the same as before.

I feel (again, at only a few months post-implant) less spontaneous arousal in my loins after my implant.

But I have personally observed that I can enjoy HER arousal a LOT better than before. I no longer have concern about whether my penis will cooperate.

We had sex last night and (because she has some problems reaching orgasm at present) we had to try a few different positions. I certainly would have had my erection collapse halfway through the first position attempt, as my ED and PE always combined to thwart realistic attempts at coital orgasm. That would have been the end of the night if not for the implant. We were able to continue and ultimately she had a most enjoyable climax to the evening.

So, to repeat and summarize.

Your feelings of arousal during a lap dance (or intimacy with your girlfriend/wife) will probably not be the same, but it will be more subtle, which you will get used to feeling.

Your enjoyment of your partner's arousal and orgasms will be a worthwhile benefit for any loss of your own feelings.

Your ability to succeed in completing coitus as you have imagined it SHOULD be will overshadow any regret you feel over any loss of lap dance gratification.

Put more succinctly: If the imp0lant were not worth every sacrifice. you would be better off just jerking off. If satisfying your partner is more important to you than your own gratification... you know what to do.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Great answer LS
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Return to “Implants”