The BULGE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: The BULGE

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am

That is a new reality for me: the size and visibility of the bulge is here to stay.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:43 am

I work in the School ...Yes the bulge is evident .. it amuses me that my colleagues imagine ..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Maxxxx I just checked out your bulge pics. Good for you!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

aninthin

Postby aninthin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:31 am

@maxxxxx

This is what Im scared of.. the bulge is very prominent. people think that its related to sexual arousal or hydrocele or hernia or something else...My worry has gone way up now. You had undergone surgery almost three years ago and it is still there. Please don't feel bad about my comments. I did not mean to hurt anyone but I'm very sensitive to this kind of cosmetic issues. I work in a super professional environment. I am covering it up with sweater or jacket in this winter season now. Its very awkward and I feel very embarrassed with this bulge. If I had known this bulge earlier I would have thought twice before getting this surgery done. Almost 99 % our of life time we have to live with flaccid state but not erected. What I am trying to say, flaccid state is as important as erections. The only questions I asked my doctor on the day before surgery was about dressing.. He said I could wear any dress I want without any problems. I feel i am betrayed now. I have already contacted him a few times with the same complaint, he kept telling me that i would achieve better flaccid state in next few weeks. WTF..!! Is the world-renowned Manhattan doc who implants only coloplast a fraud???
37 y.o, otherwise healthy and physically fit, has ED since age 19, has some left curvature, initially found to have left venous leakage, later blockage of the artery developed, implant (Coloplast Touch) surgery done on 12/27/17.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:39 am

Do not worry. if you settle it well, it will disappear.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:56 am

If it is a problem for you change your wardrobe . Wear looser fitting pants. You may still have some swelling. Make sure you are fully deflated which means squeezing your sick as you hold the button and revere stoke it kinda like milking it. If you notice during the day that it seems you have inflated some ,you may have the Titan oTr pumps would allow that to stop it deflate as mention and then give the pump "QUICK" single pump As you cycle and use it everything will soften up some

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 am

hturner12 wrote:If it is a problem for you change your wardrobe . Wear looser fitting pants. You may still have some swelling. Make sure you are fully deflated which means squeezing your sick as you hold the button and revere stoke it kinda like milking it. If you notice during the day that it seems you have inflated some ,you may have the Titan oTr pumps would allow that to stop it deflate as mention and then give the pump "QUICK" single pump As you cycle and use it everything will soften up some

Agreed, as the day goes on, check it occasionally. Mine seems to pump up a little, all by itself. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 am

Larry
I had not heard of Ama doing that. Talk to Donnie,you maybe missing something

aninthin

Postby aninthin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 am

@ maxxxxx

Thanks for the response,
Im bit confused. Can you please explain the time frame from the surgery and the photos in the previous post. ? And also the photos you just posted?
I still have partial erections.. difficult to point down the penis. The bulge is obvious. I don’t know how many more days it takes to disappear this bulge? I also have severe excruciating pain when I inflate.. the pain comes right away. Very difficult to stay inflated for a minute or so with pain pills, I just can’t imagine without pain pills now
37 y.o, otherwise healthy and physically fit, has ED since age 19, has some left curvature, initially found to have left venous leakage, later blockage of the artery developed, implant (Coloplast Touch) surgery done on 12/27/17.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:36 am

Larry10625 wrote:Mine seems to pump up a little, all by itself.

Larry, I am sure that is not supposed to happen. I think that is why that initially difficult and very definitive "pop" that is required before inflating is there because of a mechanical valve of some sort that is to prevent accidental, unwanted, and/or embarrassing boners (bionic boners to be exact).

Return to “Implants”