Please read and HELP. It's crucial...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LGX_Man

Please read and HELP. It's crucial...

Postby LGX_Man » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello Men! I'm LGX_Man! The guy designated to wear the cape with the LGX logo printed on it. I earned this distinction last December, 2010 when I was implanted with the AMS LGX (Length/Girth/Expansion) Penile Implant. I owe so much of my current well-being to my friends here at FrankTalk. Many of you guys have been through so much, and have helped ME through sooo much. I thank each and every one of you.

FrankTalk has been going through some rough times with the uncertainties of the current economy. They have bills just like everyone else. It's starting to get real rough guys. If as many of you as possible could tally up at least $25 or more, and maybe think of contributing again in the future, or even make a monthly pledge. On the opening Home page, there is a button that says DONATE. Pess on that and fill out a few easy lines. It's that easy and you'll be helping the Foundation out so much. It's not easy asking for money guys. If you'd rather send a check, I'll have to ask Paul to add an address to this link. Paul...

I'm going to pledge right away, won't you help out? It will make for a much better-running FrankTalk community! Thanks for listening guys.

LGX_Man Keith
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

hockey

Re: Please read and HELP. It's crucial...

Postby hockey » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 am

I made my donation. I hope everyone FT has helped will
consider helping out.
FT may very well have saved my life. At least mentally
and that sure makes a donation a good thing.
67 yr's young. Loving wife and 4 children 7 grandchildren. Type II diabetic for 9 years. Could retire but love my job and the people I work for. Pills, Pumps & Injections all failed. Implanted on 9/2/11. I am now "Bionic":)

bill1200

Postby bill1200 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 am

Will do, glad to help.
59 y/o, Good health, dealing with ED since age 40, pills worked for awhile, shots work but are getting less effective and a hassle.
IPP AMS CX 10-11-11, Dr Karpman

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 am

hocky I made my donation as well. Lets see how many of us can show our appriciation!

If you make a donation please post it so we can encourage others to do the same.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Well it took me awhile because I had to make some changes to my PayPal account, but I'm finally paid-up as well.

I think we all agree that this site has helped many of us in ways that are not found anywhere else. Reading through the discussion forums, I can see how true-to-life knowledge is dispensed on a daily basis and the chat room (when occupied) is pretty much a step-right-up way to learn and have fun at the same time.

It is rarely said here but it takes buttloads of $$$ to run this system. If we can all donate what we can, it will start running a lot smoother soon!

Paul has told me that he is going to put the P.O. Box address up soon for people who would rather pay by check.

Thanks to everyone for helping FrankTalk, a place that helps all of you so very much.

LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

NE_Bob

Postby NE_Bob » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Just donated!
Frank Talk has been invaluable to me on my journey and I am glad to be able to help.

Bob

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Done!
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

imhungguy

Postby imhungguy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 am

I have just made a donation of $100.00. Hope others will join in. Paul is th man. Bill

clay64424

Postby clay64424 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am

you will get my 25 bucks this site has done wounders for my depression given me a out for it to know i am not alone in this fight on ed i know wife is very understaing but her being a woman she just dont understand ed thanks guys it will have to nwait until first of the month as i am on a fixed income but this site is gold

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Guys. ...for those that would like to send checks instead of using PayPal or credit cards.

The address is:

EDF Inc.,
PO Box 181,
Greenwich, CT 06836

Hope this helps and I hope that all of you can find it in your heart (and checkbook) to help out Frank Talk.

Return to “Implants”