Using your VED after implantation.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bbb2.5

Using your VED after implantation.

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:50 am

I know there was a discussion some time back about if you can or cannot pump after receiving your implantation. The answer is YES... but with care. By that I mean you cannot go balls to the wall and be aggressive. Be gentle, until you feel the stretch then stop. You can be flaccid or inflated. This can be done for several different reason. It is most helpful for guys that are having a difficult time learning how to use their pump and deactivation tabs. Using the pump will help stretch the shaft and prevent scar tissue from developing. If you don't get that stretch , it can lead to further complication.

For guy that have zero problems, what pumping will do is add to your stretching of your cylinders. It will slowly help make them more pliable and help with the size. Keep in mind you have to be gentle with your pumping.

The opening of the pump will not harm your tubing as it pushes against them when creating the seal. Again you have to be gentle and slowly increase your pressure until you feel the stretch begin and stop.

Be careful when using your Pumps and feel that stretch as it will help over time make your cock look and feel better.

Michael

Donnie1954

Re: Using your VED after implantation.

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:10 am

I gave my VED to my brother for Christmas (ultimate tacky present award)
So I bought a $20 penis pump at an adult novelty store. It doesn't provide a lot of suck but enough to stretch without worrying about damaging the implant. Not sure if my results are permanent as in my Stretching Routine but pumping feels so good. My Max (name for penis pump) can really suck. Take bbb.2s advice. Give it a try.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

krdjango1960

Postby krdjango1960 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:54 am

After implant - 5 months later.
I am presently pumping to the max and cannot get harder. I am not feeling any pain from pumping too much.
At this point, I tried using my pump and was able to fill my glans better. I id not over do got to the point where I experience fullness and a li bit of pain and stopped. After removing the pump, my cock still remained hard but a bit fuller. I will continue this practice for a while, with care not to over pump.
Aug17 AMS700 LGX 15cm+2cm RTE by Dr. Brock. Heart, diabetes. ED-overweight, diabetes and meds. Injection was painful. Severe Peyronie, tissue damage was caused by injection). Venous leakage. After surgery inflated: L=3.0" Girth=4.5"

INfarmer

Postby INfarmer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:28 am

I am curious as to what the doctors have said about this.
52 married 25 years, ED started when I was in military from nerve damage back & PTSD in 2003 following my last deployment. Implant was done at Hines VAMC by Loyola University. They implanted a AMS 700 CX (18 cm with 5 cm tips) installed on 10/4/2017.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 am

I used the pump before and after my mplant and can see the benefits of using one, I am able to see better girth and length but one needs to use their head when using one and not over do it, my doctor recommended me using a ved after surgery for 4-6 weeks and then report my progress to him
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

INfarmer

Postby INfarmer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:54 am

I used it pre and was never told I could after was why I was asking and I guess my second question for those doing this do you pump your implant up first and then use the pump?
52 married 25 years, ED started when I was in military from nerve damage back & PTSD in 2003 following my last deployment. Implant was done at Hines VAMC by Loyola University. They implanted a AMS 700 CX (18 cm with 5 cm tips) installed on 10/4/2017.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 am

I tried pumping up the implant then using the penis pump. I feel that using the pump after I pumped up the implant does very little. After using the penis pump I pump up. My dick is much larger and impressive. It makes for some awesome sex. I now only use the penis pump on a flaccid penis.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:58 pm

I bought an Encore battery powered pump I've been using getting ready for my implant. I've been pumping as much as I can with it and as much as I can stand with the hard plastic pushing on my pelvic bone. I have some cushions on order so I can move up with frequency on this. I know it is written not to be aggressive after the implant. I have 2 questions. One, are folks using cushions when using a VED after implant? And two, how long after being implanted did you start using the VED. I was going to take my VED and throw it away after my implant. Now I am rethinking this. Maybe still throw it away and get a different VED?
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Buy a sleeve like this. I have your pump.

https://smile.amazon.com/CalExotics-Adv ... leeve&th=1
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Guys,
I didn't know that you could use a pump on an implant until about a month ago. By then I had given away my expensive Pos-T-Vac VED. I am over a year implanted. I use a penis pump. It is impossible to over pump. I am noticing that my flaccid is thicker than before.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”