How will young women respond to implants?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 am

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:06 am

if you want to translate .. these are the messages of my last lover, the day after sex .. ( she and husband) .. these are nice satisfactions.
Last edited by maxxxxx on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Titan 24cm no rte. December 2015

Lost Sheep
Posts: 3590
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Can ou tell us what language was used? I took some of the phrases and put them through a website translator and got these results for Italian (Portugese, Spanish, Tagalog (Filipino) yielded no good outcomes):

ciao erzo come sta
Hello Erzo how is

Immagino to sia distubato da ronzio alle orecchie
Bing)I guess to be distubed by humming at the ears
Google) I imagine he is deafened by ringing in his ears

Non facciamo che ripensare e riguatdare te
Bing) Let's not rethink and riguatdare you
Google) We do nothing but rethink and riguatdare you

Ad esempio lui vorrebbe leccarmi mentre mi penetri
Bing) For example he would like to lick me as I penetrate
Google) For example, he would like to lick me while you penetrate me

Luca ci passa le orre
Bing) Luca passes us the Orre
Google) Luca passes the horrors

Abbiamo parlato solo di te
Bing) We've only talked about you
Google) We only talked about you

I imagine this actually means, "We talked only of you." or, "You were our only topic of conversation."

Siamo entrambi su di giri
Bing) We're both up to speed
Google) We are both on the turn

Non pensiamo ad altro
Bing) We don't think about anything else
Google) We do not think about anything else

Luca vorrebbe rifare subito ma sobo giomi difgicili
Bing) Luca would like to redo immediately but Sobo Giomi Difgicili
Google) Luca would like to redo immediately but sobo difficult days

To poi parti no?
Bing) To then parts no?
Google) To then leave?

Basi torno dopo
Bing) Bases I'll after
Google) Basics I'll be back later

Tu scrivi wuando vuoi
Bing)You write Wuando you want
Google) You write wuando want

I note that the English "Write when you want" translates into Italian as, "Scrivi quando vuoi"

We would benefit with more context.

Telfono segreto
Bing) Telephone secret
Googel) Secret phone

A rather disjointed string of cummincations, eh?

Can you add some clarity?
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017 Dr Shaw.
READ OLD THREADS to ask better questions and better understand answers.
Make yourself part of your medical team.
Document your current penile size: photos and written records.
Pre-op V.E.D. therapy helps.

maxxxxx
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 am

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Ok.

First page:

Lucas ( husband) and i are talking only of you
we are both still excited
we do not think about anything else.
Lucas would like us to meet You again, soon, but these are difficult days (a lot of work).
You will go for holyday, rigth?
I send you a kiss
you write when you want
this is our secret phone


Second page:


hi Vincent, how are you?
I think now you're bothering your ears
this because we (with my husband) only talk of you
we spend hours thinking about you and watching (video) mine with you.
Lucas (husband) spends the hours watching them and i the same..
The sex with you was a source of endless excitement and we are thinking of other situations we could have done
next time, we hope it will be soon.
for example, Luca would like to lick me, while you fuck me
Last edited by maxxxxx on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Titan 24cm no rte. December 2015

Lost Sheep
Posts: 3590
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Thanks.

Quite a series of compliments from them. My compliments to you.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017 Dr Shaw.
READ OLD THREADS to ask better questions and better understand answers.
Make yourself part of your medical team.
Document your current penile size: photos and written records.
Pre-op V.E.D. therapy helps.

maxxxxx
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 am

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks Lost,

She is..
edit: Maybe nude pics not appropriate for the site
Titan 24cm no rte. December 2015

Larry10625

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:42 am

maxxxxx wrote:Ok.

First page:

Lucas ( husband) and i are talking only of you
we are both still excited
we do not think about anything else.
Lucas would like us to meet You again, soon, but these are difficult days (a lot of work).
You will go for holyday, rigth?
I send you a kiss
you write when you want
this is our secret phone


Second page:


hi Vincent, how are you?
I think now you're bothering your ears
this because we (with my husband) only talk of you
we spend hours thinking about you and watching (video) mine with you.
Lucas (husband) spends the hours watching them and i the same..
The sex with you was a source of endless excitement and we are thinking of other situations we could have done
next time, we hope it will be soon.
for example, Luca would like to lick me, while you fuck me



Maxx, did you get into a porno with this couple? :D

Larry

maxxxxx
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 am

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am

Larry10625 wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:
Maxx, did you get into a porno with this couple? :D

Larry


:D :D

All husbands love take pics and video
Titan 24cm no rte. December 2015

Larry10625

Re: How will young women respond to implants?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 am

maxxxxx wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:
Maxx, did you get into a porno with this couple? :D

Larry


:D :D

All husbands love take pics and video



Sorry buddy, I'm not sharing my wife with anyone :?

Larry


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brickbat, Drs150, Gt1956, Jimjump and 29 guests