Recorse on implant problems

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nbriley

Re: Recorse on implant problems

Postby nbriley » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:07 am

I’ve been fortunate in my life that I had two top surgeons do my pancreas and kidney transplant 25 years ago and no complications and the when I considered an implant I found an excellent surgeon who showed both quality and experience and I’m at 9 weeks tomorrow with a fully functioning penis with length not only I am happy with but wife can’t get enough of it, a lot of feeling and the only problem I had was I could not pee for a week after surgery but that was resolved, I ask why did I wait so long, mh wife asks why did we wait so long, after a great session the other nite my wife laughed and said she felt like a teenager, that’s the reward for getting an implant, confidence, a smile on my face, and leaving it a little inflated gives me some wonderful feelings all day long, it was well worth the surgery
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 am

My surgeon was Dr Tariq Hakky in Snellville Ga and I highly recommend him
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:22 am

Great news. I’m on that same journey at week 4.5. Still a battle with pain after deflation. Hoping to get to your place soon.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 am

nbriley wrote:My surgeon was Dr Tariq Hakky in Snellville Ga and I highly recommend him

I agree 100%

Return to “Implants”