Can someone with a Titan OTR contact me (emergency deflation)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: Can someone with a Titan OTR contact me (emergency deflation)

Postby Spikepork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:57 am

Me too. I couldn't even consider having "a go" at the moment. Seems injave various aches, pains and healing and some way to go before inflating. Maybe I just heal far slower than others. Mr surgeon was fairly adamant there would be no inflation for at least 3/4 weeks post the op.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:07 am

Spikepork wrote:Me too. I couldn't even consider having "a go" at the moment. Seems injave various aches, pains and healing and some way to go before inflating. Maybe I just heal far slower than others. Mr surgeon was fairly adamant there would be no inflation for at least 3/4 weeks post the op.

Ours too. Sirsarcastic and I were implanted by the same doctor on the same day. :)

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:39 am

I must be healing slower than others. Two weeks today was my op and I'm still quite sore and delicate down there with lots of aches and pains and needing to be quite careful.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:35 am

Sirsarcastic wrote:If you have a Titan touch can you please pm me. I got it deflated, inflated and can't deflate again. I'm in some pain Thanks

First...is this still a problem? My second question is why are you cycling so early. All of us are still swollen, which will make it difficult to find the Deflate button. If you are able to locate the nipple press it while also squeezing the other flat side with the slight dip together, while pulling down slightly on the pump, Keep squeezing, Then take your other hand and slightly squeeze your shaft starting at the head and work your way down to the base. This should help. I know I am late reading your post. I hope you have already resolved this issue.

I would like to tell all you guys..
Do Not begin Cycling until after 4 weeks. The body needs time to heal.
Michael

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:37 am

warrenw wrote:Forum member bbb2.5 is a "Coloplast Patient Educator". Maybe if you PM him he might have suggestions.

:D :) Thank you

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:58 am

Good advice there.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:16 am

bbb2.5 wrote:
Sirsarcastic wrote:If you have a Titan touch can you please pm me. I got it deflated, inflated and can't deflate again. I'm in some pain Thanks

First...is this still a problem? My second question is why are you cycling so early. All of us are still swollen, which will make it difficult to find the Deflate button. If you are able to locate the nipple press it while also squeezing the other flat side with the slight dip together, while pulling down slightly on the pump, Keep squeezing, Then take your other hand and slightly squeeze your shaft starting at the head and work your way down to the base. This should help. I know I am late reading your post. I hope you have already resolved this issue.

Michael

Sirsarcastic and I had the same surgeon (same implant day too)... he got the Titan and I got the AMS LGX. Dr. Brock told me that IF my swelling was gone (or almost) by the third week, I could start looking for the release button and IF comfortable, I could try to deflate the 40% he pumped me to. THEN (and only then) I could try to pump to 40% and release to start getting use to it so that on week 6, I could start gettin funky. This plan of attack sounds reasonable to me and if I follow his instructions, it should feel no worse than it did when I started. :)

Larry

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:

Michael

Sirsarcastic and I had the same surgeon (same implant day too)... he got the Titan and I got the AMS LGX. Dr. Brock told me that IF my swelling was gone (or almost) by the third week, I could start looking for the release button and IF comfortable, I could try to deflate the 40% he pumped me to. THEN (and only then) I could try to pump to 40% and release to start getting use to it so that on week 6, I could start gettin funky. This plan of attack sounds reasonable to me and if I follow his instructions, it should feel no worse than it did when I started. :)

Larry

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You did not go in for your Doctor to examine you and teach you how to begin your cycling? He told you to do it yourself if the swelling was gone.... :?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:47 pm

bbb2.5 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:First...is this still a problem? My second question is why are you cycling so early. All of us are still swollen, which will make it difficult to find the Deflate button. If you are able to locate the nipple press it while also squeezing the other flat side with the slight dip together, while pulling down slightly on the pump, Keep squeezing, Then take your other hand and slightly squeeze your shaft starting at the head and work your way down to the base. This should help. I know I am late reading your post. I hope you have already resolved this issue.

Michael

Larry

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You did not go in for your Doctor to examine you and teach you how to begin your cycling? He told you to do it yourself if the swelling was gone.... :?

No, not exactly... I am a 7 hour drive to London so Dr. Brock is having a respected colleague do my post op care. He was just telling me when to tell Dr. Woods and the three weeks was just for snoopin unless all the swelling was gone.

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:49 pm

I've been told to leave all alone until I go back on 5 jan and then I will be shown if it's all calmed down how to "use". I had been told several times before surgery that any activation would be some 4-6 weeks post op at least.

Return to “Implants”