Best implant surgeon in st. Louis mo

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Robocock444

Re: Best implant surgeon in st. Louis mo

Postby Robocock444 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 am

Just a thought about your particular circustances. You have peyronies and that is a big deal. Implants are s specialty and an art. If you add in your need for another specialty...you need to have a Dr who specializes in both implant and peyronies disease .Your search needs to include a Dr that had lots of positive outcomes that required both fixed simultaneously. It's a niche in a niche. Do yourself a favor and reconsider a wider search and travel option. Robo
2 LGX Failures. 1 Titan failure. Best Dr's in Ct. cause much pain and swelling. Saw Dr Eid and had Titan 24 +1 installed. No pain or swelling. Back in business in 14 days !

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 am

I'm sure the neurosurgeon down on the corner will do a great job... convenient too.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

teddls

Postby teddls » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 am

I, too, am looking for a highly qualified urologist in St. Louis. However, right now, I'm seeking a 2nd opinion. My current St. Louis urologist has recommended an implant; but, when I request additionally testing ... to determine the extent & root cause of my ED ... my urologist doesn't think such testing is necessary.

But, I want to know to what extent nerve damage and/or vascular leakage contributes to my inability to attain and/or maintain an erection. Therefore, I'm interested in finding a St. Louis urologist that do any/all tests that help me understand "why things don't work".

Finally ... yet, most importantly ... I need to determine if my penile sensitivity will return. Now, the only way I can ejaculate is my using my Viberect; which gives me the needed "stimulation" to ejaculate, even in a fully flaccid state.

As for where I go to have the implant procedure performed, I'm open to travel; if that's what is necessary to obtain the best results.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I had medicare and blue cross and covered all. Dr. Kramer was excellent and I drove from NC for him. Well worth the time and cost as this is the one thing you don't want a problem with.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”